Mbappé enjoyed a hugely successful debut campaign in 2016/17, scoring 26 goals in 44 appearances in all competitions and leading AS Monaco to the Ligue 1 title and the semi-finals of the Champions League.
Arsene Wenger is hoping to improve his squad this summer, and his goal is to convince Kylian Mbappe to join him at Arsenal from Monaco.
Wenger is desperate to bring Mbappe to the Emirates and according to French paper L'Equipe, they say the manager tried to explain to his compatriot how he would fit in at Arsenal.
The 18-year-old French forward is one of Europe's most wanted after enjoying an incredible season with boyhood club Monaco.
Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Manolas is on the verge of completing a transfer to Zenit for a reported £26million after deciding on the right move.
Mbappe has emerged as one of the Gunners' top targets this summer as Wenger looks to get his side back in the Champions League.
Dozen frustrated Dems face steep challenge to unseat Pelosi
She dismissed the members who have said it is time for a change as "blatantly self-serving" and "having fun on TV". When pressed to give a name of who might fill that void, Rice said, "I look to a lot of my colleagues now".
While Mbappe is thought to have left his meeting with Zidane excited about the prospect of moving to La Liga, ESPN reports Paris Saint-Germain will do their best to keep the youngster in France.
It is understood that Martial is not seen as an alternative to Alexandre Lacazette but an addition.
That does not mean that they should simply sign any player they can. However, the temptation of a switch to Real Madrid could cause too big and he could become the next Galactio signing.
Real Madrid are reportedly in pole position, but according to those close to Mbappe he wouldn't rule out an intermediate step, with the Gunners a likely candidate especially given Wenger's reputation of developing young footballers.
The Guardian: Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has told the club he wants to sign Juventus' Leonardo Bonucci or Southampton's Virgil van Dijk.
It would certainly be an interesting move.
- Ohio government websites hacked with pro-Islamic State rant
- New Zealand wins 5th straight vs Oracle in America's Cup
- China, US agree aim of 'complete, irreversible' Korean denuclearization
- NBA draft draws second-largest audience on ESPN
- SKorean president calls for NKorean Olympic participation
- Shiv Sena Agrees to Back Kovind, Opposition Braces For Contest
- Ill. Man ID'd as Suspect in GOP Baseball Shooting
- Alves tells Juventus he wants to end contract
- US Shoots Down Pro-Syrian Drone
- Democratic Rep. Filemon Vela: Pelosi 'doesn't help our candidates'