After Nick Jonas tied the knot with our Desi girl, Priyanka Chopra, it's now Joe Jonas' turn to take the wedding vows with Game Of Thrones' sensation Sophie Turner, aka Sansa Stark. As a result she went through puberty before viewers eyes and as a result was thrown into a deep depression over cyber bullying. Do you know that if not an actress she would have loved to be a cop in real life.
When asked if she believed social media was to blame for her depression, Turner said not entirely.
The 29-year-old topped off the look with a wig that strongly resembled Sansa's iconic auburn tresses, styled in homage to the popular character, while the theme music from the HBO series played over the video. Because of her body changes, she also suffered skin breakouts that trolls would mock.
'I have a friend, Maisie who was on the show with me, she's just a year younger than me and we were growing up together. "I would just say, 'Yeah, I am spotty". I am a bad actress.' And I just believed it.
Joe said, "I mean, we are getting married in France, so a lot of Coors Light is necessary".
"One of the first things that I think struck me about him is we were on a date, and it was time to leave...we were with a bunch of friends and I had a meeting", she explained. I say I wasn't very depressed when I was younger, but I used to think about suicide a lot when I was younger. "I know Joe very well".
Notre Dame’s organ survives the fire
The tunic allegedly worn by Saint Louis IX as he brought the crown of thorns to Paris was kept inside the cathedral. He announced a worldwide fundraising campaign that will raise money for the cathedral's restoration .
"I didn't think this would be what it turned out to be, and that's maybe my fault. But I think when I started actually dating Nick he surprised me so much", Chopra shared.
She says that the bullying led to symptoms of depression, including the desire to isolate one's self and lacking motivation.
'I love myself now, or more than I used to, ' she noted. Dr. Phil noted that her story, along with others, will make it easier for anyone who needs help to seek it without feeling even more alienated.
Turner said that she's learning to avoid reading social media comments. And the family's just getting bigger and bigger, and that's a handsome thing.
"To get to share that with them is a really unbelievable thing".
- Eberle, Islanders put Penguins on brink of elimination
- Dog rescued while swimming 220 kilometres off Thailand
- The Game Brutally Slams News Reporter Over Her 'Disrespectful' Nipsey Hussle Comments
- Michael Owen states his prediction for FC Porto v Liverpool FC
- PS5 demo ran EIGHTEEN times faster than PS4 in this crucial area
- Black Hole image ran through de-blurring software has focus
- Tiger Woods' Masters win swings Nike US$22.5m in exposure
- It's 'impregnation vacation' time for Ronda Rousey
- Russell Wilson won't sign with Seattle Seahawks after self-imposed deadline
- Woman made threats against Columbine High School, FBI says