The conservative pundit and her guest, Raymond Arroyo, laughed after she played YG's anti-Donald Trump song "FDT" which features Nipsey. Her comments following the late great Hip-Hop artist Nipsey Hussle passing and African Americans.
Snoop Dogg, T.I., The Game and other musicians are calling on Fox News to fire "The Ingraham Angle" host for her "disrespect", urging others to boycott advertisers on the show. "@foxnews fires this disrespectful c- by tomorrow, Monday morning or you will lose millions of viewers one person at a time until it drastically effects your ratings, views etc.", the Game wrote on Instagram.
He continues "I will use my platform & call on my peers to do the same". Note: Video contains potentially offensive content not suitable for younger audiences.
The Game is clearly infuriated by the level of disrespect, during such a sensitive when Nipsey passed away from being shot and killed, just a few weeks ago.
"This is Disgusting! You both are vile despicable, poor excuses for people".
A petition with more than 40,000 signatures is being circulated for the objective of terminating Ingraham from Fox News over the comments she made.
All Blacks star Damian McKenzie ruled out of World Cup
Hansen said. "You get the subtle touches and you get the brutality, as ALB [Lienert-Brown] found out at the weekend. A two-time World Cup victor , his chances of adding a third appeared over when he left for France.
Ingraham's tactless coverage of the late rapper enraged Twitter. "Nipsey Hussle, eh, may he rest in peace".
Ingraham faced similar calls for her job after for called for National Basketball Association star LeBron James to "shut up and dribble" and joked about Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg not getting accepted into his colleges of choice. As a result, he issued a call to action to his followers and supporters that resulted in at least 10 of Ingraham's sponsors pulling their advertisements from the show.
"Honestly, that was one of the things that really turned me off to Trump, aside from me having an assertion that he was just a privileged rich dude that got an out-of-touch view of the world, " Hussle said. "It says something about the American people if he do actually get elected".
- The Beresheet Spacecraft Crashed. What Next? | Sivan Rahav Meir
- Georgia Engel, known for The Mary Tyler Moore Show, dies at 70
- Pet Deer Kills Man, Injures Woman In Australia
- Singapore Sevens: South Africa stage remarkable comeback to win final
- Indian court refuses to suspend ban order on Chinese app TikTok
- Red Cross reveals abducted staff in Syria, missing for 5 years
- Russell Wilson won't sign with Seattle Seahawks after self-imposed deadline
- Aretha Franklin was just awarded a Pulitzer Prize!
- Dog rescued while swimming 220 kilometres off Thailand
- Bill Weld: Trump to face 2020 Republican challenge