Her tweet could be read as, "Mahesh Bhatt is the man who has given her a break ... she goes on to attack his wife and daughter". Now, Soni Razdan tweeted how her filmmaker husband, Mahesh Bhatt, gave Kangana a break in the film industry and instead of being grateful, she's attacking his daughter (and Razdan's), Alia Bhatt. The Manikarnika actor also did not hesitate to call Alia a "mediocre" performer.
After Page 3 screenwriter Nina Arora supported Alia and wrote, "Kangna up to her old tricks-pretending ya sis' handle!" Here's what happened. Randeep Hooda, who co-starred with Alia Bhatt in Highway, gave a shout out to the 26-year-old actress in a sudden tweet, which however, does not have any mention of Kangana or her comments on Alia, but refers to certain "occasional actors and chronic victims".
And went on to accuse Mahesh Bhatt of throwing a chappal at Kangana.. Daughter over and over again.
Kangana Ranaut, had quite a few times, taken a dig at Alia Bhatt and her beau, Ranbir Kapoor for various reasons.
It's 'impregnation vacation' time for Ronda Rousey
After earning championships in the UFC and WWE , Ronda Rousey might be going for something different this time: her first baby. Professional fighter and actress Ronda Rousey is stepping away from the wrestling ring to focus on starting a family.
Recently, when Alia Bhatt had said that she can't vote in India as she has a British citizenship, and taking this to Twitter space, Kangana Ranaut's sister Rangoli Chandel had tweeted that non Indians are living off this land, using and abusing its people and resources, lying about intolerance and spreading hatred. Apart from character of course.
"I am embarrassed... What is there to beat in Gully Boy performance ....same snappy muh phat girl..." Bollywood's idea of a fiery girl, woman empowerment and good acting, spare me this embarrassment, please. "Stop pampering mediocre work or else bar will never be raised", Kangana had been quoted as saying. It's just getting super petty now, especially now with her sister joining the "fight" and going out of the way to target a particular family. I would rather remember how much she had praised me after watching Raazi.
- Kawhi has 37 points, Lowry adds 22 as Raptors even series
- Dominic Thiem: The Monte Carlo Draw Is A Joke, It's So Strong
- Pet Deer Kills Man, Injures Woman In Australia
- Apple Spending Millions of Dollars To Secure New Games for Apple Arcade
- The Game Brutally Slams News Reporter Over Her 'Disrespectful' Nipsey Hussle Comments
- Russell Wilson won't sign with Seattle Seahawks after self-imposed deadline
- PS5 demo ran EIGHTEEN times faster than PS4 in this crucial area
- The Honor 20 is coming on 21 May
- Eberle, Islanders put Penguins on brink of elimination
- Trump vetoes bill to end US support for Saudi-led Yemen war