RUMOR: Week 1: Browns vs. Giants: This is still very very much a rumor, but per Odell Beckham's twitter account, he's really excited for Week 1, and that could probably only mean one thing. maybe: A high-profile game between his new team and his old team.
The Seahawks' 2019 opponents, meanwhile, are already set.
The Bears and the rest of the NFC North will play all four teams in both the NFC East and AFC West.
NFL Network will debut the complete schedules for all 32 teams during a schedule release show at that time. The NFL Schedule Release Special on Wednesday night will unveil the full schedule for 2019, including TV channels, primetime dates and bye weeks.
Red Cross reveals abducted staff in Syria, missing for 5 years
Four of the abductees were released the next day, however, Louisa's fate, and that of her two Syrian colleagues, remains unknown. In 2014, she was among a group of hostages moved by IS only hours before a raid by USA special forces that aimed to free them.
In addition to opening against the Packers, the Bears will also host the Lions, Vikings, Cowboys, Giants, Chiefs, Chargers and Saints at Soldier Field.
The Redskins' road games for the 2019 regular-season schedule include the Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, Green Bay Packers, Miami Dolphins, and Minnesota Vikings. We will learn that on Wednesday night.
The Bears already know that they will kick off the National Football League regular season by hosting the rival Green Bay Packers on Thursday night, September 5 at Soldier Field.
- The Game Brutally Slams News Reporter Over Her 'Disrespectful' Nipsey Hussle Comments
- Man United's De Gea has done 'super special preparation' for Messi coach
- Aretha Franklin was just awarded a Pulitzer Prize!
- Apple and Qualcomm Settle Dispute Over iPhone Technology
- When Nick Jonas ran out of beer at his wedding
- Dog rescued while swimming 220 kilometres off Thailand
- Apple Spending Millions of Dollars To Secure New Games for Apple Arcade
- Kawhi has 37 points, Lowry adds 22 as Raptors even series
- Black Hole image ran through de-blurring software has focus
- Russell Wilson won't sign with Seattle Seahawks after self-imposed deadline