He said: "We need to play at 100 per cent and not just try to come through somehow, otherwise we'll struggle to handle the power they can create here".
"In my opinion, in a lot of these moments they are the best team in the world". "We are here to go to the next round".
Liverpool arrived at the Estadio do Dragao last night with plaudits ringing in their ears but refused to be drawn into the hype. "Until we were 2-0 up [and] it was a completely open game - you don't remember things like this". Dejan Lovren didn't travel with the squad to Portugal, left out due to illness, and while Joe Gomez will be part of the 18-man team, Klopp suggested that he would not start as Liverpool manage his return from a broken leg in December with caution. "They always have a high intense game in the highest intense atmosphere".
"Ox is not, it makes more sense for him to train here".
Porto captain Hector Herrera, who missed the first leg through suspension along with Pepe, is confident his side can turn the tie on its head tonight.
Stacey Dooley hits back at Kevin Clifton romance claims
Stacey split from her longtime boyfriend Sam a few weeks ago. "He didn't say a word, he looked petrified, so shocked", Sam said. She continued, "Re Sam, I loved him v much and only wish him happiness and success going forward".
"Can he play 90 minutes in a Champions League game?" said Klopp, of Gomez.
The likes of Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino appeared in very high spirits as they adapted to their new environment on Tuesday. If he and Matip stay fit, there is a chance that Lovren has played his last game for the club.
But the Portuguese champions overturned a 2-1 deficit against Roma in the last round when they beat the Italians 3-1 at home.
Liverpool have progressed from all nine of their previous two-legged European ties under manager Jurgen Klopp (four in the 2015-16 Europa League, one 2017-18 Champions League play-off and four Champions League knockout stage ties since the start of last season).
"Liverpool are all about the way that I think about football", the former Portugal worldwide said through a translator.
- Red Cross reveals abducted staff in Syria, missing for 5 years
- Tiger Woods' Masters win swings Nike US$22.5m in exposure
- Dog rescued while swimming 220 kilometres off Thailand
- Apple Spending Millions of Dollars To Secure New Games for Apple Arcade
- Randeep Hooda harassed my sister Kangana: 'Manikarnika' actor sister Rangoli Chandel
- Apple and Qualcomm Settle Dispute Over iPhone Technology
- Eberle, Islanders put Penguins on brink of elimination
- Pet Deer Kills Man, Injures Woman In Australia
- The Game Brutally Slams News Reporter Over Her 'Disrespectful' Nipsey Hussle Comments
- Russo brothers working on documentary on Stan Lee