It appears as if Ronda Rousey will be taking a break from the WWE spotlight, and for good reason. Her last appearance for WWE was for WrestleMania 35 at MetLife Stadium on April 7 when she was controversially pinned by Becky Lynch in the first women's match to headline the company's biggest show.
In January, Rousey didn't deny those rumours, but told people to mind their own business.
"I've not kept it a secret that I would definitely want to start a family", Rousey said.
Professional fighter and actress Ronda Rousey is stepping away from the wrestling ring to focus on starting a family.
Center Core of SpaceX's Falcon Heavy Rocket Lost at Sea
The core that was lost at sea flew on April 11, which was the second flight for the Falcon Heavy rocket . While we had hoped to bring the booster back intact, the safety of our team always takes precedence.
Rousey, the former UFC women's bantamweight champion, most recently appeared for WWE at WrestleMania 35 in the first all-women's main event at that show, opposite Charlotte Flair and eventual victor Becky Lynch.
Due to her injury The Baddest Woman on the Planet didn't appear on RAW the next night at the Barclays Center in NY even though she was reportedly backstage.
"On Monday Rousey posted a pic on Instagram that further fueled the rumors which captions "#impregnationvacation".
WWE, though, hope to have her back either later this year or early 2020. I love this way more than I thought that I would.
When asked about the speculation by ESPN, Rousey slammed the reports, saying: "I honestly don't know why [anyone] feels like [they're] an authority to speak on the plans for my uterus".
- Duke’s Zion Williamson declares for the NBA Draft
- Bernie Sanders releases 10 years of tax returns
- Fire under control, attention turns to Notre Dame's future
- Facebook Messenger app unlocks dark mode for everyone
- Indian court refuses to suspend ban order on Chinese app TikTok
- The Beresheet Spacecraft Crashed. What Next? | Sivan Rahav Meir
- Bill Weld: Trump to face 2020 Republican challenge
- Microsoft Tipped To Take On AirPods With Surface Buds
- Tusk says he still dreams of UK U-turn on Brexit
- Georgia Engel, known for The Mary Tyler Moore Show, dies at 70