Watford head coach Javi Gracia said the club has spoken to players about racist abuse, offering support after players were targeted on social media.
Gracia's first full season in Hertfordshire has seen Watford amass a record Premier League points tally and remain in the chase for seventh place and will culminate in an FA Cup final against Manchester City.
"I can't understand how these things are happening, but I can't have control over these things".
"At the end the doctor said to me that they are okay".
"I try to be polite and respectful, but that's all we can do".
English Premier League side Arsenal have confirmed they are investigating a video, now circulating on Social media, which appears to show one of their supporters racially abusing Napoli central defender Kalidou Koulibaly.
Kim Says He's Open To 3rd Summit With Trump
Kim said he will wait "till the end of this year" for the United States to decide to be more flexible, according to KCNA. Still, North Korea is committed to better North-South relations and peaceful unification, Kim said.
"I think they worked very well but the referee did his work and for us, the three points is because we deserve it".
"For example we had dinner, their coaches and with our coaches, one day in St Albans in September. All of them are focused on the next game".
"I also met with (Manchester City midfielder) David Silva in Valencia previous year and he said to me, "Coach, if you can, come to England, it is the best football and the best atmosphere for you also".
"We have to take advantage of that chance, we are going to play four games at home and two away".
Following Thursday night's impressive 2-0 win over Napoli in the Europa League you have to think, despite all previous evidence, that we can kick on and get a positive result away to Watford in the Premier League Monday evening.
"Our final is to play against Arsenal, it's not in May, it's on Monday".
- Eagles' Mills, Wizards' Robinson arrested for fight
- David Griffin agrees to join Pelicans in executive role
- Studio 'freaking out' after new abuse claims against Depp
- Zidane tells Real Madrid: Ronaldo is GONE. Move on
- Global measles cases up by 300 percent in 2019
- Mohammed Ishtaye sworn in as new Palestinian PM
- Ilhan Omar of dismissing 9/11 attacks
- Game of Thrones, series 8, first episode
- Pressure mounts on Sudan military to transfer to civilian rule
- President Trump says he will present Tiger Woods with Medal of Freedom