Wilson reported to the team's off-season conditioning program Monday, according to ESPN.
However, that doesn't mean he's free to go in 2020 - the Seahawks likely will place the franchise tag on Wilson.
Rodgers is back atop the quarterback pay scale after signing an extension a year ago that averages $33.5 million.
Throwing more fuel on that fire, one of Wilson's National Football League peers, Kansas City Chiefs safety Tyrann Mathieu seems to believe that Wilson "wants NY".
Fire under control, attention turns to Notre Dame's future
Nearby buildings were evacuated as fears mounted that the structure could collapse. He vowed that France would rebuild Notre Dame because it's their "destiny".
It appears Seattle Seahawks fans can breathe easy, at least for now.
Not pictured anywhere was defensive lineman Frank Clark, whose status also remained in question as he has yet to sign a franchise tag that would pay him $17.1 million this season while the two sides try to work out a long-term deal. John Elway once convinced Peyton Manning to come to Denver to finish his career, and he could hit a home run for the Broncos by landing Wilson at age 30.
Seattle has had a precedent of not guaranteeing base salaries other than for injury beyond the first year of the contract (with any guarantees typically kicking five days following the season).
Wilson's contract expires at the end of this season. Wilson has since fallen to 12th in terms of annual average salary among quarterbacks, and it is believed he wants his next contract to hold up longer than his last one. But can they live with trading away Wilson instead? The only ERFA who did not sign his deal Monday was receiver David Moore.
- The attacks on Ilhan Omar reveal an America set against Muslims
- Klobuchar Releases Taxes, Urges Trump To Do Same
- Attorney General Barr: Federal law protecting state-legal marijuana trumps current situation
- Svechnikov, Ferland out for Hurricanes
- Colorado Avalanche and Avs Nation Celebrating Nathan MacKinnon’s Goal
- Watford won't be distracted by the FA Cup Final, insists Gracia
- The Times view on climate protesters: Green Growth
- Studio 'freaking out' after new abuse claims against Depp
- BTS Gives Intense, Epic Performance of 'Mic Drop'
- OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro expected to launch on May 14