"I think so", Ocasio-Cortez said.
Ocasio-Cortez drew an implied analogy to USA policy on the southern border, where Trump last week implied that the policy of detaining immigrants and removing their children was an effective deterrent to illegal immigration. I have been raised a Yankees fan through and through", she said, adding, "However, this is a huge feud in my family because a big part of the Bronx side of my family are also Mets fans, and Citi Field is in my district.
During her interview with Skullduggery, a podcast for Yahoo News, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said the reelection of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu shows how he is a Trump-like, authoritarian figure and reducing financial aid is "on the table". "US-Israel ties must supersede politics".
A spokeswoman for Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez's office told the Lexington Herald-Leader's Washington Bureau that she does not plan on apologizing. Roughly half of the nation's teenagers say they use Facebook, compared with 71 percent in 2015. Bernie Sanders just behind him. "There are amplified impacts for young people, particularly children under the age of three with screen time".
Facebook Messenger app unlocks dark mode for everyone
Generally, the iOS 13 update seems to be geared towards various productivity functions and is focusing on new gestures. If you're a fan of dark mode on just about every device you own, you're really going to like the next version of iOS.
"They'll find somebody to challenge her in that district... somebody more moderate I think will take her lights out".
"I can understand why people would be excited by that, this idea that we can go back to the good old days with Obama, with Obama's vice president. Increased isolation, depression, anxiety, addiction, escapism". "Like every once in a while, you'll see me hop on Twitter on the weekends, but for the most part, I take consumption of content, when it comes to consumption and reading, I take the weekends off".
Ocasio-Cortez, who writes all of her own tweets and Instagram posts, said she's trying to limit her consumption of social media to the workweek.
- Fire under control, attention turns to Notre Dame's future
- Kim Says He's Open To 3rd Summit With Trump
- QB Wilson won't sign after deadline
- EC bars SP, BSP and BJP leaders from poll campaigning
- Watford won't be distracted by the FA Cup Final, insists Gracia
- Kings officially hire Luke Walton, just days after his Lakers tenure ended
- McCormack produces PB in brilliant Boston Marathon run
- Billy Vunipola not sorry for social media post
- Studio 'freaking out' after new abuse claims against Depp
- Forza Street Launches For PC, Mobiles Later This Year