Davis had three hits and four RBIs to end his record skid with a flourish as the Baltimore Orioles snapped a four-game losing streak with a 9-5 win over the host Boston Red Sox on Saturday. Boston right-hander Rick Porcello loaded the bases on a Trey Mancini double and two walks to Dwight Smith and Rio Ruiz and was looking for an inning-ending out when Davis stepped up to the plate.
Dhawan one of the best openers in the world, says Ganguly
Shikhar Dhawan and Colin Ingram completed the formalities as the Delhi Capitals got over the line in the penultimate over itself. Two-time champions India begin their World Cup campaign against South Africa in Southampton on June 5.
For the first time since September 2018, Davis has hit a ball, in play, past fielders, and made it to first base. Because of that, there's no downside to the team putting Davis in the lineup every day and seeing if he can post respectable numbers again. Soon some of those turned into real cheers when he got the hit.
"We've done so many positive things this season already, that my 0-for was kind of overshadowing that". The lefty slugger finished last season with a.168 batting average, the worst among qualified hitters in major league history.
- 14 and loughlin , husband parents Confront new charge from scam
- Zidane tells Real Madrid: Ronaldo is GONE. Move on
- How to Get God of War's Free PS4 Anniversary Theme and Avatar
- Eagles' Mills, Wizards' Robinson arrested for fight
- Notre Dame Cathedral on fire in Paris
- President Trump says he will present Tiger Woods with Medal of Freedom
- Ecuador's president says Assange tried to use its embassy to spy
- Guardiola: Man City can not afford any slip-ups
- Aircraft with the largest wingspan in the world completes first flight
- Mohammed Ishtaye sworn in as new Palestinian PM