It's quite interesting to see Microsoft giving a damn about mobile gaming, not to mention that the Forza series includes some of the best arcade racing games of all time. Xbox says that the Android and iOS versions will roll out this year, though that doesn't really give a great sense of the timeline.
OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro expected to launch on May 14
As per the leaks, OnePlus 7 will have a complete edge-to-edge display panel, inspired by the Vivo V15 Pro and Oppo F11 Pro . The OnePlus 7 will again come with an in-display fingerprint scanner and will have an impressive screen-to-body ratio.
Microsoft previously released a free-to-play Forza game on Windows 10 called Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but Forza Street won't be as demanding. Microsoft today officially announced Forza Street, a free-to-play racing game that's out now for Windows 10 users, but will expand to Android and iOS phones and tablets later this year. Available free on PC today and coming soon to Android and iOS device, Forza Street is "an all-new Forza experience created to be played anytime, anywhere". Racers will have to focus their efforts on hitting the gas and brake pedals and timing their boosts to win races. "Whether players want to squeeze in a quick one-minute race or get immersed in a story campaign, every race is a chance to earn a performance icon from an ever-growing list of incredible cars, turning your garage into a trophy case". Forza Street takes players to the streets of Miami where they can enter the ultimate street racing scene to win the auto collection of their dreams. According to Turn 10 Studios, it will release new features for the game over time, as well as "actively" engaging with the game's community, though no additional details on that were provided.
- Game of Thrones, series 8, first episode
- Eagles' Mills, Wizards' Robinson arrested for fight
- Arrested After 5-Year-Old Child Thrown From 3rd Floor At MOA
- Game of Phones: 76ers get blown call on bench in blowout
- EC bars SP, BSP and BJP leaders from poll campaigning
- Kim Says He's Open To 3rd Summit With Trump
- 3 killed, 4 injured in Nepal plane crash near Mount Everest
- Manchester United squad given boost ahead of Barcelona clash
- Pressure mounts on Sudan military to transfer to civilian rule
- Kings officially hire Luke Walton, just days after his Lakers tenure ended