If you're a fan of dark mode on just about every device you own, you're really going to like the next version of iOS.
The Apple iPad, in particular, could be getting some much-needed functions that would make it a more reliable tool for both work and leisure.
Undo gesture. A new system gesture will formalize Undo across all apps that use a keyboard.
Facebook has announced that it is making its dark mode feature for Messenger available to all users today. The cards can also be stacked on top of each other, and "flung away" when you want to dismiss them.
There will be a lot of iPad-specific changes in iOS 13, including the ability for apps to have multiple windows.
Studio 'freaking out' after new abuse claims against Depp
Heard said that after Depp sobered up, he often did not remember the things he had done, and would promise to change. Heard has offered more details of the alleged abuse after Depp sued her in response to an op-ed she wrote recently.
Safari on the iPad, meanwhile, will automatically load the desktop version of a website when appropriate, eliminating a common issue in which websites render an iPhone version on the iPad's larger screen.
Font management will also be improved as a part of iOS 13, with a new font management panel being a part of the OS. And when a user opens a document that uses a font that's not in the system, a notification will be given which can easily remedy the situation and alert users of missing fonts.
Generally, the iOS 13 update seems to be geared towards various productivity functions and is focusing on new gestures.
The Mail app will organize messages into categories such as marketing, purchases, travel, and "not important", with all of these being searchable. This will help users differentiate between multiple Split View windows.
Furthermore, the report adds that font management is expected to improve on iOS 13, along with a redesigned Reminders app, improved "Hey Siri" rejection, multilingual support for keyboards and dictation, as well as more options for in-app printing controls and more. If the others don't leak in the meantime, then we'll get back to you on June 3 with the official details from Apple.
- The Times view on climate protesters: Green Growth
- Game of Thrones, series 8, first episode
- Kings officially hire Luke Walton, just days after his Lakers tenure ended
- Watford won't be distracted by the FA Cup Final, insists Gracia
- McCormack produces PB in brilliant Boston Marathon run
- Hot streak? Chris Davis belts his first home run of 2019
- Attorney General Barr: Federal law protecting state-legal marijuana trumps current situation
- Scientists Create World's First 3D-Printed Heart Using Patient's Own Cells
- Game of Phones: 76ers get blown call on bench in blowout
- Global measles cases up by 300 percent in 2019