All eyes were on overnight leader Francesco Molinari, who led by two shots, Woods and the weather when play began as the race for the Green Jacket turned into a final sprint with the forecast predicting rain and thunderstorms. Knowing all you have been through physically to come back and do what you just did today? Woods last won at Augusta in 2005, while Gary Player had 13 years between his 1961 and 1974 wins.
Woods also captured his 15th career major crown, leaving him three behind Jack Nicklaus's record 18.
At 43 years old, and having had multiple back surgeries, it appeared as though Wood's last triumph at a major would be the 2008 U.S. Open.
"I'm a little hoarse from yelling", a tearful Woods said before the green jacket presentation in the Butler Cabin. "My dad was here in 97 (when he won his first Masters) and now I'm the dad with two kids there".
"The previous champions' dinner I was really struggling".
Little Boy Thrown From 3rd Floor At Mall Of America
According to police, the suspect is cooperating and attempted homicide charges against Aranda are expected to be filed on Monday. At least one parent was with the young victim Friday morning when Aranda allegedly threw him from the third-floor balcony.
"I am literally in tears watching TigerWoods this is Greatness like no other".
"It will be up there with one of the hardest with all I've had to win because of what transpired in the last couple of years", added Woods.
"There are so many different things that can happen on the back nine on Sunday", he added.
With Molinari finding water at the 12th and 15th holes and making double-bogey at both, Woods seized his chance and made a clutch par putt at 12 before carding birdies at 13, 15 and 16, where he hit one of his sweetest irons of the week to within two feet of the cup. I am so happy for him and for the game of golf.
- Attorney general says 'I think spying did occur' on Trump's campaign
- Google Pixel 4 And Pixel 4XL Codenames
- Liverpool vs Chelsea, Premier League 2018-19
- FCC to hold 5G auction, spend $20B for rural internet
- Greg Craig Pleads Not Guilty to Lying About Foreign Lobbying
- TFG Fantasy Sports: Stats, Facts & Team for Mumbai Indians v Rajasthan Royals
- Newcastle 10 points clear of relegation zone with win at Leicester
- Cain's possible Fed nomination in peril as Republican opposition mounts
- Lightning star Nikita Kucherov suspended one game
- Giant Stratolaunch aircraft lands initial flight