The 2019 Coachella festival kicked off last night, and already there seemed to have been some nearly deadly issues for concertgoers as a fire broke out on the campgrounds.
The fire started in a shower block at the festival's site, the Empire Polo Grounds in Indio, Calif., during or shortly after Childish Gambino's headlining set.
'She took Justin's 90 seconds said nah and gave every Nsync fan what they truly deserved.
Milwaukee Bucks roll past Detroit Pistons 121-86 in series opener
It was ugly from the start for the underdog Pistons, who were crushed by Bucks, 121-86, in the opener of a first-round series. Within six minutes the lead had grown to 17 points and victory looked assured after the opening quarter behind the 38-18 lead.
Officials said on Twitter the cause of the blaze is still under investigation, but ABC News is reporting that the department says the fire was the result of a mechanical failure in a water heating unit. Total of two trailers involved.
According to the Riverside County Fire Department, four engines responded to the scene. "Fire crews will remain on scene for one hour for overhaul", it added. The live feed will resume Saturday at 4:15 p.m. with music from Weezer, Billie Eilish, Tame Impala, Bassnectar and others.
The fire comes during the festival's first weekend.
- Modi to NC, PDP
- Facebook planning to bring chat back into main app
- Denver Nuggets: Inexperience, lack of Nikola Jokic prove costly in Game 1
- Microsoft Xbox Spring Sales offers Xbox Games, Console, Game Pass and more
- The putt that sealed Tiger Woods' Masters win
- Democrats demand Trump tax returns by April 23
- Game Rewind: Pacers 74, Celtics 84 (Game 1)
- Police detectors to catch drivers using mobile phones
- Mitchell Marner Scores Twice In Game 1 Victory
- Steve Smith & David Warner Recalled, Peter Handscomb and Josh Hazlewood Miss Out