Starting his speech by paying a tribute to Dr BR Ambedkar on the latter's birth anniversary, Modi said that there is still a BJP wave across the country.
Modi and his Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) have made national security the focus of their campaign for a national election now being held. "Look how happy he is to seal an alliance with one of the families he wants to rid J&K politics of", the caption read.
Modi also challenged the "two families" who have "ruled" the state for three generations and said that he would not allow them to divide the country. The state's bright future can be ensured only after their departure.
Khan's support and also the suggestion that Modi would bring in better ties between the two nations indicate a secret understanding, perhaps compromising the interest of India on Kashmir, he said.
Jamie Redknapp gives Liverpool title boost with prediction about Man City
Gary Neville admits it is "painful" to watch the "brilliant" title race between Manchester City and Liverpool this season. They have some of the best players in the world.
Mufti tweeted, "Why does PM bash political families pre elections & then sends his envoys to stitch alliances with the very same parties?" NC in 99 & PDP in 2015. "The Grand Old Party's manifesto promises that AFSPA (Armed Forces Special Powers Act) will be removed from the state if they come to power to demoralise the security forces". "BJP with its noxious agenda of banishing Muslims & minorities wants to divide India", she said.
Former Prime Minister H D Deve Gowda has termed the raids as an act of political revenge as Kumaraswamy refused BJP's invite to join them. Every Indian owes his allegiance to India, not PM Modi.
Modi renewed his warning to Pakistan that "his new India" is capable of "eliminating terrorists in their homes".
Addressing an election rally in Kathua in Jammu and Kashmir, Mr Modi also hit out at the Congress for raising doubts on the Balakot airstrikes, its failure to prevent atrocities against Kashmiri Pandits and corruption in defence deals.
- Severe weather possible Sunday in Richmond
- Star Wars Celebration Chicago: Jedi: Fallen Order looks dynamite
- Lightning star Nikita Kucherov suspended one game
- A look at Samsung's new Galaxy A series, specifications, and differences
- Strong to Severe Storms Expected Sunday
- Facing hurdles from USA , war crimes judges reject Afghan probe
- Trump considering sending illegals to sanctuary cities
- TFG Fantasy Sports: Stats, Facts & Team for Mumbai Indians v Rajasthan Royals
- Final production C7 Corvette, a 2019 Z06, to be auctioned in June
- Democrats demand Trump tax returns by April 23