Finishing the matches under pressure has come as a benefit to Dinesh Karthik.
India have chosen wicketkeeper-batsman Dinesh Karthik instead of Rishabh Pant in their squad for the World Cup.
The Indian team squad announcement for the cricket world cup 2019 will be broadcasted on Star Sports 1, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1HD, Star Sports 1 Hindi HD.
BCCI tweeted the list of 15 players and they include: Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma (VC), Shikhar Dhawan, Vijay Shankar, KL Rahul, MS Dhoni, Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, and Mohammed Shami.
PSG lack personality says critical Mbappe
Coach Thomas Tuchel did not share the player's point of view, pointing out that PSG only had 15 players available for the match. PSG needed four minutes to respond as Mbappe controlled a bouncing ball and floated over a looping cross for Bernat to finish.
"Definitely a case where we debated in length".
Ambati Rayudu, K L Rahul and all-rounder Vijay Shankar's name are in the contention for the No.4 slot. "After the (2017) Champions Trophy, we tried quite a few people in that position".
"And in the second part of the tournament, when the wickets will be more dry, we felt Jadeja will be handy". "But let me tell you that in the last month or so, there have been a couple of players who have really cropped up like Vijay Shankar", he said.
K.L. Rahul, who has been included as the reserve opener, can bat in the middle order too, if the team management needs, stated the BCCI chief selector. We are looking at Vijay Shankar as a number four batsman. We also have Dinesh Karthik and Kedar Jadhav. They will bowl in the nets and also stay as a standby should there be an injury. In the bowling department, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammed Shami have been selected. The national team will leave for London on April 23 to play one-off T20I and five ODIs against England ahead of the World Cup.
- Denver Nuggets: Inexperience, lack of Nikola Jokic prove costly in Game 1
- Bharat First Poster: Heavily-bearded Salman Khan promises a colourful ride
- Huawei expects impressive P30 Pro sales in South Africa
- Cassowary attack: giant bird kills owner in Florida after he fell
- Milwaukee Bucks roll past Detroit Pistons 121-86 in series opener
- Facebook ships VR controllers with hidden messages
- Game Rewind: Pacers 74, Celtics 84 (Game 1)
- Why Captain cool MS Dhoni loses cool in thrilling match?
- Nigel Farage's Brexit party set for Shoreham Airport rally
- Liverpool's win over Chelsea closed the 'slipping book' - Klopp