While Bharat is set across a timeline ranging from the 1960s to present times, Salman Khan's poster is particularly set in 2010. In the coming days, the makers are likely to reveal more looks featuring Salman Khan in different years or decades. The teaser portrayed Salman in a rather younger version, performing stunts on a motorcycle.
Salman Khan's new poster is in stark contrast to how we have seen him for the most part in the teaser, in which he featured as a daredevil stunt artiste of a popular circus group from Sixties' India.
Also in the poster, we can see Jackie Shroff along with his wife running away with their children which symbolizes the partition period the country went through.
Facebook planning to bring chat back into main app
The UI bears resemblance with Facebook Messenger's white redesign, which was made widely available at the beginning of this year. As per his claims, users won't be able to send photos, or make voice calls and video calls through the native mobile app.
Salman Khan shared the poster on his social media saying, " Jitne safed baal mere sar aur dhaadi mein hain, usse kahin zyada rangeen meri zindagi rahi hain! As the film is now one and half month away from its release, the makers want to give the audience a peek into the world of Bharat. Well, there is a lot of curiosity around Salman Khan's looks in the film. As the film is now three months away from its release, the makers want to give a glimpse of the film way ahead of the release.
"Bharat" is an official adaptation of a 2014 South Korean film "Ode To My Father". Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, the film will also star Disha Patani, Sunil Grover, Nora Fatehi, Jackie Shroff and Tabu. And now they will drop the trailer of Bharat on April 24. While Salman was seen as a grizzled man in his yet another outing with director Ali Abbas Zafar, Sultan, the new grey look would be an interesting surprise for the actor's fans.
- Fox News is obsessed with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Why Captain cool MS Dhoni loses cool in thrilling match?
- Three dead in horrific plane crash into helicopter near Mount Everest
- Johnson left red faced after practice swing gaffe
- Nigel Farage's Brexit party set for Shoreham Airport rally
- Cassowary attack: giant bird kills owner in Florida after he fell
- Weird Things You Didn't Know About Game of Thrones
- Democrats demand Trump tax returns by April 23
- The putt that sealed Tiger Woods' Masters win
- 121 killed, nearly 600 wounded in Libya fighting