A dad learned the hard way not to leave his iPad out with his toddler around.
In the post, Mr Osnos, who is based in Washington, wrote: 'Uh, this looks fake but, alas, it's our iPad today after 3-year-old tried (repeatedly) to unlock.
About four hours later, Osnos let his followers know that he was able to get the iPad into an update mode, allowing the tablet to restore.
How to fix it: Osnos asked his Twitter followers for help, but his followers mostly dealt out hilarious jokes about what they saw, according to CNN. However, these are toddlers we are talking about and they might end causing damage to the device if not taken care of.
"The prompt advised Osnos to try again in 25,536,442 minutes".
How will Game of Thrones end? - 60 Minutes
But there have been issues that have happened in post-production, or a week before an episode airs. Why? Well, series creators David Benioff and D.B.
That's more than 48 years, for those of you who don't want to do the math. The lockout is caused by a security feature in Apple devices and lengthens the lock-out time the more an incorrect password is entered. "Twitter has been a force for good on this one; we've received tons of serious advice", he says. In Evan's case, it meant not having to wait five decades to unlock his iPad.
The best suggestion, however, was time travel.
One said, "Reboot your 3 y.o".
On Monday, Osnos told the New York Daily News he was "still locked out".
A similar incidence was recorded in 2014 when a guy was locked out of his iPhone for 45 years or 23,614,974 minutes although he reported the issue to Apple and got iOS installed after performing a hard reset.
- Excessive consumption of some dietary supplements can reduce life expectancy
- Turkey, Qatar condemn United States move against Iran's Revolutionary Guards
- Manchester United targeting Idrissa Gueye to replace Ander Herrera
- Fake Facebook Founder Seeks Ecuadorian Asylum Amid Assange's Arrest
- Ex-NFL running back charged in murder of 5-year-old
- With season complete, Anthony Davis ready to see 'what the future holds'
- Michael Avenatti Indicted For Allegedly Stealing Paraplegic Client's Settlement Money
- Black hole image gives Twitter a field day
- Southwest removes 737 Max from its flight schedule until August
- Bones found in Philippines may belong to previously unknown human relative