Samsung's new smartphone has been the subject of rumors and advertising deployments over the past few years. However, we don't know much about what Samsung has planned apart from the Night Mode. In any case, if you are planning to purchase it on a contract or something of the sort, or you simply don't mind to spend $2,000 on a device, feel free to add your name to the list, just make sure to hurry up as the list is quite long already. With the new exchange offer, the customers purchasing the Galaxy S10-series phones will receive an additional discount of up to Rs. 6,000 in lieu of their old phones.
Samsung will now let you reserve your pre-order the Galaxy Fold.
Google adds Assistant feature to silence Android phones via Home speakers
Not just that, but these software tweaks are also speeding up the boot time for the Google Play Store. Truth be told, bug fixes usually don't bring that many changes.
"This works pretty well although we're still not convinced this Ultra Sonic sensor is as good as the physical option you'll find on older devices". Also, Samsung will be updating their camera algorithm with the new update. It remains to be seen if all of those color variants will find its way to the United States, though. The Samsung Galaxy Fold is a whopping $1980, and for that prices, the device comes with 4.6-inch AMOLED display on the outside, along with a flexible 7.3-inch AMOLED screen when the device is unfolded and the truly wireless Samsung Galaxy Buds headphones included in the box.
It is not clear as yet on exactly what Samsung plans to do to solve the issue, we suspect they will probably release a software update to fix it.
- Tesla Makes It Harder to Buy a $35000 Model 3
- Jet Airways flight stopped at Amsterdam due to outstanding bills
- Trump signs executive orders making it harder to block pipelines
- Thousands of Amazon workers hired to listen to recordings from Alexa
- Tottenham confirm 'significant' Kane ligament injury
- Three turned away from Chelsea game after racist Salah song
- Gantz Congratulates Netanyahu on Win...Three Days After Election
- Ex-Obama Lawyer Expects To Be Indicted In Mueller-Related Case
- Army of lawyers prepares for Assange extradition battle
- South Korea abortion ban must be lifted, judges order