And the Liverpool boss sees no reason to invest heavily on new signings this year, given the quality and potential of the squad already at his disposal.
"Porto were not on my "wish list", but now they are our opponent, it is how it is and we have to play them".
"I don't want to talk exactly what we will do but I don't think this is a team at the moment where we have to spend the big money or whatever", the Liverpool manager is quoted as saying by the Guardian. It's rare that one goes by without one star or another picking up an injury that keeps them out of the starting XI, and with things going down to the wire that's the last thing Klopp needs.
Worst tropical cyclone in a decade may strike Mozambique on Friday
A powerful tropical cyclone is forecast to make landfall by Saturday, March 16, said the South African Weather Service (SAWS), News24 reported earlier on Monday.
Despite just a single point gap at the top of the standings, Manchester City remain -275 favorites to win the league while Liverpool are +225. That will not happen this year, for sure'.
My standards are not thinking, 'We are Manchester City, we have to win everything. "Always the first game back is always unsafe, especially away, when you play at home, it's a little bit easier, but Fulham away will be hard". I never saw Bayern being that defensive-orientated.
"It's not the first time, we change the competitions, we change the dynamic, and we will have three or four training sessions before the Fulham game and we will try to come back to our principles and what we have to do". We can make a step in that department.
- Stolen Bruegel masterpiece was switched with fake in police sting
- UAE slams European Union for inclusion in tax haven blacklist
- Miss. St. meets A&M in SEC tourney
- Gunned down Gambino crime boss 'lured outside by fake vehicle accident'
- Mike Ashley turns up heat in dispute with Debenhams
- Jack Nowell returns to England line-up for Scotland clash
- Hurricane Blizzard: Massive 'Bomb Cyclone' Bears Down on Continental US
- Google sinks more than 200 Android apps infected with SimBad adware
- Game of Thrones season 8: Official runtime of each episode revealed
- Bloody Sunday British paratrooper charged with two murders over massacre