A year ago it was reported that The Sopranos was set for a prequel in the form of a film.
Bad blood between African-Americans and Italian-Americans erupted in the New Jersey city at the time and resulted in 26 deaths and hundreds of injuries.
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Agriculture Market In-Depth Insights Till 2027
On the basis of technology, the global market is segmented into Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, Computer Vision. IBM, Microsoft, Nvidia, Amazon Web Services, Oracle, SAP, Intel, Google, Sentient Technologies, Salesforce, Visenze ....
Alessandro Nivola, Vera Farmiga, Ray Liotta, Jon Bernthal, Corey Stoll, Billy Magnussen, John Magaro, and Michael Gandolfini star in the film directed by Alan Taylor and written and produced by David Chase and Lawrence Konner.
The cast for "Newark" includes Alesandro Nivola, who plays Dickie Moltisanti - a character often talked about but never seen in "The Sopranos" television series as he was Christopher Moltisanti's father and a mentor to Tony Soprano.
The young actor was smiling while sitting in the booth, with a sign visible that reads, 'This booth is reserved for the Soprano family'.
There is no word yet on when production may begin on The Many Saints of Newark.
Michael Gandolfini, the son of the late "Sopranos" star James Gandolfini, will portray a younger version of his father's famous character, Tony Soprano, in the film.
- United Kingdom lawmakers to vote on fresh referendum
- DeMarcus Cousins leads Golden State Warriors over Houston Rockets with dominant performance
- Celebrate National Pi Day 2019 with these delicious 3.14 deals
- Kyler Murray skips measurement, throws at pro day
- Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill under investigation for alleged battery
- Smart returns to LSU lineup for SEC tourney loss
- Manchester City to be handed transfer ban by Federation Internationale de Football Association
- Opposition MPs push for Wilson-Raybould to testify again
- Bryce Harper limps off after being hit by pitch on ankle
- Right-wing senator blames Muslims for terror attack at New Zealand mosque