The Six Nations builds up to its crescendo this weekend and all the indications are that it will be an intriguing one.
"I pride myself on the record I've had in big matches when it has really mattered", added Gatland ahead of his final Six Nations game as Wales head coach before he steps down later this year.
Wales are in pole position heading into the final weekend of the championship, knowing victory against the defending champions will secure the title. Or will Ireland finally put together a performance more like themselves in this championship?
"You get opportunities that come along in life, and you have to take it with both hands". 'If it was me, I'd be concentrating on playing Scotland.
"I think it's a fascinating close to the tournament", he said. Let us know in the comments.
"We've named an unchanged squad and rewarded the players for the last couple of outings and the last couple of victories".
Social Media Companies Race To Take Down Video Of New Zealand Shootings
New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said New Zealand had been placed on its highest security threat level. He said there will be a heightened police presence at community events on Saturday "for safety and reassurance".
Wales ended England's hopes of a 2019 Six Nations clean sweep with a hard-fought 21-13 win in Cardiff last month.
"There is no doubt that when Johnny gets front-foot ball he controls the game exceptionally well".
"I can guarantee you on Saturday, if we do win, there will be plenty of emotion afterwards".
"I see a team that's looking exhausted, I see an Ireland team that's peaking, but they're a good team Wales", said Jones. "They are definitely going in the right direction", said a deadpan Gatland, with tongue in cheek after the game.
"It's tough. You can see, they (Wales) are getting exhausted".
"They're well coached and I'm sure they'll handle it and if they do, then it doesn't matter for us as we have to play (Scotland)".
"I just want to say what a fantastic job he has done this year in terms of leading the team". They're in a good spot and they've got a lot to prove in the last game, haven't they?'
- Manchester City to be handed transfer ban by Federation Internationale de Football Association
- Right-wing senator blames Muslims for terror attack at New Zealand mosque
- Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Agriculture Market In-Depth Insights Till 2027
- Oakland Raiders Release WR Jordy Nelson
- Bryce Harper limps off after being hit by pitch on ankle
- Happy Not To Draw Arsenal - Chelsea Director
- European clubs say will boycott FIFA's Club World Cup
- What to make of NCAA's Notice of Allegations sent to Georgia Tech
- Canada imposes more sanctions on Russian individuals, companies over Ukraine
- Fraser Anning will be censured over Christchurch comments: PM