The big picture: No Man's Sky was a flop when it launched but in the two and a half years since, Hello Games has worked tirelessly to improve the title and it has shown. Beyond will release as a three-part update beginning in the coming months with No Man's Sky Online.
Adam Bankhurst is a news writer for IGN who is continuously impressed with the level of support for No Man's Sky, which he loves. Essentially, these changes make it sound like No Man's Sky will become more like an MMO, though Hello Games insists that isn't the case (at least not in a monetization sense). He noted that the update will be free to all existing players and will not include subscriptions or microtransactions.
Hello Games has announced that No Man's Sky players around the world will be treated to the free No Man's Sky: BEYOND update this Summer. Gamers can technically only join parties of four.
We are excited to announce that Beyond will contain those three major updates rolled into one larger free release.
Miss. St. meets A&M in SEC tourney
Mississippi State defeated Georgia, South Carolina, LSU and Tennessee to earn the SEC's automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament. These two teams met up in the last game of the regular season with a high scoring victory for the Bulldogs 92-81.
As for the other pieces of Beyond, Hello says it will "talk more about each component when we know we can be precise".
It's unexpected but so rewarding to see so many accolades and nominations for No Man's Sky as Best On-going or Most Evolved this year. Multiplayer and PvP modes were the most noticeable omissions. Apparently, the multiplayer and social aspects of the update are only the top of the iceberg, with more to be revealed soon.
In No Man's Sky, every star is the light of a distant sun, each orbited by planets filled with life, and you can go to any of them you choose.
- Hurricane Blizzard: Massive 'Bomb Cyclone' Bears Down on Continental US
- Trump fails to end 'Apprentice' contestant's defamation lawsuit
- Gunned down Gambino crime boss 'lured outside by fake vehicle accident'
- Stolen Bruegel masterpiece was switched with fake in police sting
- Uefa Champions League draw: Manchester United to face Barcelona in quarter-finals
- Italian officials order inquiry into acquittal based on rape victim's masculine appearance
- Beto O'Rourke Campaigns on Bringing Tinder to Rural Populations
- Worst tropical cyclone in a decade may strike Mozambique on Friday
- Bloody Sunday British paratrooper charged with two murders over massacre
- Google cleans up by banning over 2 million 'misleading' ads in 2018