Nadal leads Federer 23-15 on a head-to-head basis but the Swiss has won the past five encounters. "But it always brings extra energy into the stadium and for the both of us".
The match will mark the 39th time the two legends play one another, but it'll be their first meeting since Shanghai 2017.
Nadal now leads 23-15 in their head-to-head, but Federer has won the last five of their meetings.
"Different styles, different ways to understand the sport".
Italian magistrates investigate mysterious death of 'bunga bunga' model
Mr Berlusconi - who has served as prime minister in four governments - is still facing a number of charges, including bribing. Imane Fidal, 34, died of chronic organ failure two weeks ago after checking into hospital with severe stomach pains.
"I will try my best to recover - these are the matches I want to play", the 32-year-old said, BBC Sport reported.
There was a shadow hanging over the blockbuster showdown however, after oft-injured Nadal needed treatment to have supportive tape applied to his right knee in his victory over Khachanov.
Some shoddy early work from Nadal gave Khachanov a platform to break in the first game, but the frustrated Spaniard gradually turned the tide and forced errors from his opponent to level the opener at 3-3.
He also says he won't play again until the Monte-Carlo Masters clay event in mid-April. "Of course my goal and my idea is to be ready for tomorrow", Nadal said. "They warned me they were going to put me on at 11.00 (a.m.)".
- Indian Wells: Canadian Teenager Bianca Andreescu crushes Garbine Muguruza to reach semis
- Australian senator faces censure for anti-immigration stance
- 5 tips on how to keep you kidneys healthy
- Left 4 Dead devs reveal new zombie FPS Back 4 Blood
- Nations Championship semi-finals scrapped
- No Man's Sky Beyond Adds Sprawling Online Multiplayer Component, Coming This Summer
- Lakers Owner Considered Trading LeBron Because of Agent Rich Paul
- Watch the Chilling Trailer for Netflix’s ‘The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann’
- Stolen Bruegel masterpiece was switched with fake in police sting
- Uefa Champions League draw: Manchester United to face Barcelona in quarter-finals