Tributes have flooded in for late Love Island star Mike Thalassitis after he was found dead near his hometown on Saturday.
The striker, who was dubbed "Muggy Mike" by fellow contestants on the show, reportedly passed away near his home town in Essex.
Mike had starred in the 2017 series of the dating show, and had worked as a semi-professional footballer for reams including St Albans, Chelmsford and Welling United.
"His name was Mike Thalassitis, and every inch of my heart goes out to his family and friends".
Trump fails to end 'Apprentice' contestant's defamation lawsuit
Zervos was among over a dozen women who emerged during Trump's 2016 campaign with allegations of sexual misconduct years earlier. The ruling by a NY state appeals court raises the prospect that a sitting president could now be called for sworn questioning.
"RIP Muggy Mike", tweeted one fan.
The Love Island cast have been sharing their tributes to the late star. "A good guy, taken far, far to soon".
Thalassitis had a successful sports career starting in 2011 before appearing on Love Island in 2017 and retiring from soccer that year. Mike, you were loved by all of the Love island family.
During his time on the show he appared alongside Sam Thompson of Made In Chelsea fame, as well as Gemma Collins.
- Australian senator faces censure for anti-immigration stance
- No Man's Sky Beyond Adds Sprawling Online Multiplayer Component, Coming This Summer
- The Queen and Prince Charles release statements following New Zealand mosque attacks
- Lakers Owner Considered Trading LeBron Because of Agent Rich Paul
- Washington, Kabul publicly disagree over talks with Taliban
- Students Blame Chelsea Clinton for Christchurch Massacre, Force Her to Apologise
- At least 24 dead, over 100 missing in Zimbabwe after cyclone
- Google cleans up by banning over 2 million 'misleading' ads in 2018
- Italian officials order inquiry into acquittal based on rape victim's masculine appearance
- Apple owes Qualcomm $31M in patents dispute, jury finds