The rear of the Huawei P30 is characterized by a new camera system, consisting of three vertically placed cameras. In an email, Olson told PCMag that Huawei didn't get permission to use his photo, but he said the picture was likely made available on Getty Images. However, internet citizens are prying eyes and were able to figure out that Huawei has faked at least one of the photo and it was not taken by the P30 camera but by a DSLR camera by a hired photographer. The watch had been globally launched alongside the Huawei Mate 20 Pro past year but is official in India now.
Huawei is soon to launch its flagship P30 series for which the rumors, official teasers, and promotions are in full swing. Describing the photography prowess of the P30 Pro, Wong stated that it will offer "something nobody has done before". To make things even more impressive, the smartphone is equipped with 256GB of internal storage space.
Meanwhile, a third Huawei device has also found mention which is believed to be the P30 Lite model.
Huawei clarifies why it used online stock images to promote new smartphone
The remaining specifications are expected to be revealed at the launch event on March 26. The Huawei P30 Pro, on the other hand, had scored 3,289 points in the single-core test and 9,817 points in the multi-core test.
As revealed by the press renders, the Huawei P30 Pro includes a total of four cameras.
The upcoming Huawei smartwatches will be the new variants of Watch GT which the company had unveiled previous year in the market. There is a 3D ToF camera sensor alongside the triple camera module as well as laser autofocus and dual LED flash.
Formula One race director Charlie Whiting dies on eve of Australian GP
Obviously there's regulations and all that and then there's us and he was the middle man. "Any time his door was always open". Very rarely, it was Whiting himself who came under fire, though not for long.
- Six Nations set for dramatic finish as rugby shake-up looms
- Vancouver Muslims react to New Zealand terrorist attack
- Fraser Anning will be censured over Christchurch comments: PM
- Manchester City to be handed transfer ban by Federation Internationale de Football Association
- Malaysia shuts 111 schools, but poisoning outbreak 'under control'
- Indian Wells: Federer, Nadal in quarters
- Happy Not To Draw Arsenal - Chelsea Director
- United Kingdom lawmakers to vote on fresh referendum
- ‘The Sopranos’ prequel ‘Newark’ sets a 2020 release date
- USA to test missiles banned under faltering nuclear pact with Russian Federation