That's all for today! "First of all, because it means we are in the final and I am happy with that", Sarri said.
While Napoli are 18 points off Juventus at the summit of Serie A and have not been able to challenge the Bianconeri like they did last season, Carlo Ancelotti has attempted to nurture an evolution of "Sarriball" since he took over at the club.
"In the second leg against Rennes, we were in a hard position and managed to find our way out".
Despite Arsenal coming out of the hat second, this time the first leg of the quarter-finals will be at the Emirates on April 11, with the Gunners heading to Napoli a week later, because of a potential clash with Chelsea's tie against Slavia Prague.
The draw will originally match teams up for the quarter-finals next month.
Doan's family urges her not to lose hope
Huong's lawyer Hisyam Teh Poh Teik was more blunt, telling the court the decision was " perverse ". Aisyah and Huong have said they thought they were taking part in a prank for a TV show.
Napoli's passage was rather less straightforward, advancing 4-3 on aggregate against RB Salzburg after falling to a 3-1 defeat in Austria, but both clubs remain on course to fight for the Europa League trophy in Baku on May 29.
Sale Marchetti, secretary general, is in control of the draw.
Welcome to our live coverage!
Victory on Merseyside would be a major boost to their hopes of finishing in the Champions League places, then, although it would take a win by six clear goals for them to end the day in fourth.
Join our live coverage of the draw for the Europa League quarter-finals and semi-finals!
- Spotify files complaint against Apple for its unreasonable 30% tax
- Oakland Raiders Release WR Jordy Nelson
- Baby Powder From Decades Ago Caused Cancer, California Jury Finds
- Opposition MPs push for Wilson-Raybould to testify again
- What to make of NCAA's Notice of Allegations sent to Georgia Tech
- Kyler Murray skips measurement, throws at pro day
- Canada imposes more sanctions on Russian individuals, companies over Ukraine
- Social Media Companies Race To Take Down Video Of New Zealand Shootings
- Mueller says former Trump campaign official still helping 'several ongoing investigations'
- Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill under investigation for alleged battery