This week, her new song with Bruno Mars, "Please Me", climbed to number three on the Billboard Top 100; and on Thursday, she took home some more hardware, winning Hip-Hop Artist Of The Year at the iHeartRadio Music Awards.
Before taking the stage to accept her award, which was presented by fellow musician and friend Maren Morris, the star gushes over the highlight videos displayed on the big screen. Swift amicably accepted her apology, writing back, "Thank you Katy".
You didn't think she was going to just say thanks, right? "I love seeing all the things you're posting online, and I just want to let you know that when there's new music, you will be the first to know".
President Trump talks trade & economic relations with Irish prime minister
The issue of the United Kingdom border with the Republic of Ireland is one of Brexit's most complex points, noted Trump. Mr Varadkar replied: "We have a different opinion, Mr President". "I regret that Brexit's happening".
The socially-conscious songstress addressed the name of the award, as she said the world Fangirl is often used in a "very derogatory" sense when it should't be.
Not surprisingly, she wanted to make sure fans saw her speech. "I couldn't have done this without my fans, especially all you ceiling and bathroom fans out there". In the letter, which the 29-year-old shared on Instagram, The "Dark Horse" artist said she was "deeply sorry" for the "past miscommunications and hurt feelings between us".
- Lilly Singh: YouTuber lands USA talk show
- I trust BCCI, will be back to cricket soon, says Sreesanth
- Los Angeles Lakers snap five-game losing streak against Chicago Bulls
- Beto Announces 2020 Run
- Chiefs Sadly Release a Fan Favorite Before Having to Pay Him Millions
- No Manchester City For Juventus Please - Former Italian Premier League Star
- Alleged Phone-Smashing Victim Suing Conor McGregor
- Saudi Arabia rejects call for worldwide probe of Khashoggi murder
- All US diplomats have left Venezuela, says Mike Pompeo
- UEFA investigating Neymar's penalty comments