At this point of the competition teams from the same country can now face each other.
Now second in the Primeira Liga table, Porto's squad consists of players such as Iker Casillas, Oliver Torres, Adrian Lopez, Pepe and Real Madrid's latest signing Eder Militao. "But it has been a top league and there haven't been that many teams [in the latter stages] of this one".
"I think that result at Bayern will give them a massive boost going back into the league campaign".
"You can't tell your players to not try in the Champions League because we want to put all our eggs in the Premier League basket, its hard enough to win any tournament, especially when Manchester City are around".
House Votes 420-0 for Public Release of Mueller Report
Justice Department regulations governing special counsels give Barr latitude in deciding how much of the report to make public. The Democratic-backed resolution , which passed 420-0, comes as Mueller appears to be nearing an end to his investigation.
The Sky Blues have played against the Blaugrana six times in Europe and have managed to come out undefeated in just one encounter.
The quarter-final first-legs will be played on April 9-10 with the return legs scheduled for April 16-17.
A slump followed though and in the six seasons after that there were only six English quarter-finalists while in 2012-13 and 2014-15 no Premier League sides made the last eight.
The Premier League might be awakening again as a European force, but Ronaldo and Messi remain the kings of the competition and they should strike fear into the hearts of every English club still dreaming of winning this year's Champions League.
But ex-Liverpool man Dossena feels it would be beneficial for Juventus if they can avoid Manchester City in the quarter-finals despite their lack of Champions League pedigree and history. He helped Real win four of the past five Champions Leagues and it is hard to imagine the Spanish giants winning any of them without the Portuguese star's contribution.
- Students to join worldwide climate change protests
- Chelsea boss Sarri: Dynamo Kiev pitch a disaster
- Controversial Documentary on British Child’s Disappearance to Debut on Netflix on Friday
- Whoopi Goldberg returns to 'The View' after near-death illness
- Facebook says outages due to 'server configuration change'
- Subdued hiring climate for Red Deer in second quarter of 2019
- Arsenal's 2-goal Aubameyang explains mask mystery
- Samsung’s ultimate goal is to create "perfect full-screen" phone
- Minnesota Dems Looking for Primary Challenger to Ilhan Omar
- Pi world record calculation broken by Google employee Emma Haruka Iwao