For the first time, Rosario confirmed that she's in a romantic relationship with the politician, gushing over him to the cameras.
Actress Rosario Dawson stepped up to the bully pulpit Thursday to tell the world she and Sen. Smiling wide and getting shy when asked about Booker, Dawson, who was at the Reagan National Airport in Washington, D.C, said he was a "wonderful human being" and that their relationship is "so far, so wonderful". But on Thursday, when asked if Booker would make a great president, she answered, "I think so - he's an unbelievable human being".
New Avengers: Endgame trailer released with Captain Marvel joining the team
"God, it feels like a thousand years ago that I walked out of that cave, became Iron Man realized I love you", Tony says. After the first trailer dropped in December, NASA pinged Marvel to offer advice on a a space rescue.
"Yes, very much so", Dawson answered with little hesitation and (might we add) a ginormous smile on her face. Her movie credits include two Spike Lee dramas - "He Got Game" and "25th Hour" - "Sin City", "Josie and the Pussycats" along with "Rent" and "Men in Black II". "It's good to spend some time together when we can". She then showed off the "We Rise" Booker 2020 sticker attached to her cross-body purse. And speculation only increased after Booker made an appearance on "The Breakfast Club" and confirmed that he had a "boo". "I'm just grateful to be with someone I admire and love and respect so much and who is so brilliant and kind and caring and loving". Rosario said she had no idea, but that she's happy about where they are right now.
The New York Post reported in January that the actress and former Newark, New Jersey, mayor had been seeing each other since at least December 2018. One of the show's co-hosts, Angela Yee, said that Booker's girlfriend would make a great first lady.
- Controversial Documentary on British Child’s Disappearance to Debut on Netflix on Friday
- Destin Daniel Cretton Marvel’s Choice To Direct ‘Shang-Chi’
- Arsenal's 2-goal Aubameyang explains mask mystery
- Rockets fired from Gaza at Tel Aviv, explosions heard: Israeli military, witnesses
- Lori Loughlin Released On $1 Million Bond Following Arrest!
- Slack Rolls out Dark Mode for IOS, Android Users
- Oil prices stable, supported by signs of emerging supply deficit
- Students to join worldwide climate change protests
- Teddy Bridgewater reportedly staying with Saints
- Toyota boosts United States investments to $13B by 2021, adds about 600 jobs