The Israeli military said "it appears" that two rockets were launched from Gaza.
The IDF said Israel's Iron Dome anti-missile system intercepted one of the rockets and another landed in an open area - usually a reference to the Mediterranean Sea.
Two rockets were launched from the Gaza Strip at the Tel Aviv area on Thursday, the Israeli military said, in the first such attack there since the 2014 war in the Palestinian enclave.
A post on social media apparently shows two rockets streaking through the night sky above Tel Aviv. "No damage or injuries were reported", the officials said. But it rattled Israeli nerves ahead of an April 9 election in which Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is seeking a fifth term on the strength of his national security and diplomatic credentials. Israel's military has responded with widespread airstrikes.
Confirmed! Alia, Ram Charan to feature in SS Rajamouli's next
Talking on the occasion, producer DVV Danayya confirmed RRR will release worldwide on July 30, 2020 in ten Indian languages. While Alia will romance Ram Charan, British actor Daisy Edgar Jones has been paired opposite NTR.
While no group claimed responsibility for the attack, Israeli Education Minister and member of security cabinet Naftali Bennett told RT he believes Hamas bears responsibility for the incident anyway.
The Municipality of Tel-Aviv, as well as several other cities in central Israel announced they are opening all public bomb shelters in the wake of the rocket fire. "It's time to defeat Hamas, it's time to demilitarize the Gaza Strip", he said.
Since the protests began, one Israeli soldier was shot dead by a Palestinian sniper along the frontier and another was killed during an undercover raid into Gaza.
- 'What If' Marvel Studios Animated Series In Development For Disney Plus
- 'Empire' actor Smollett pleads not guilty to lying about Chicago attack
- Hallmark axes Lori Loughlin following college bribery arrest
- Calgary Police Seek Information About Suspects in $145k Bitcoin ATM Scam
- United Kingdom to publish no-deal Brexit plans for Irish border
- Golden Tate Agrees To Four-Year, $37.5M Deal With Giants
- These Are the Last Photos NASA's Opportunity Rover Took on Mars
- Students to join worldwide climate change protests
- Teddy Bridgewater reportedly staying with Saints
- Pi world record calculation broken by Google employee Emma Haruka Iwao