Ryan Tannehill has a new home.
Tannehill's new contract is for $7 million for one season and is fully guaranteed. Miami then got involved with Teddy Bridgewater, but the former first-round pick ultimately elected to return to the Saints to backup Drew Brees on a similar deal to what Tannehill is receiving in Tennessee.
Tannehill's time in Miami was coming to a close with a new regime in place. According to a release from Tannehill's agency, the former Dolphins starter signed a one-year deal with the Titans.
Lilly Singh: YouTuber lands USA talk show
NBC has hired YouTube star Lilly Singh to take over the late-night spot now occupied by Carson Daly . Singh also shared the news on Instagram writing, "I can't even believe I am writing this caption".
Tannehill spent seven seasons with the Dolphins after the team drafted him with the No. 8 overall pick in the 2012 draft.
Tannehill, in all likelihood, was going to be released by the Dolphins this offseason, pending what they could figure out in the quarterback market.
Tannehill played collegiately at Texas A&M, where he threw for 5,450 yards and 42 touchdowns in 50 games, with 25 starts.
He departs Miami with a career 62.8 completion percentage and an 87 passer rating, and left money on the table.
- Zampa puts India in a spin as Australia seal stunning series win
- Titans to sign former Dolphins DE Wake
- Kim rethinking USA talks, launch moratorium, North Korean official says
- Huawei has developed own operating system for smartphones and PCs
- Romelu Lukaku to miss Manchester United's FA Cup tie with Wolves
- Why signing Earl Thomas will save the Ravens’ defense in 2019
- Oakland Raiders Release WR Jordy Nelson
- Apple announces WWDC 18 dates: June 3-7 in San Jose
- Paul Scholes resigns as Oldham manager after one month in charge
- Alleged Phone-Smashing Victim Suing Conor McGregor