Is Kerr saying, "I'm so f-g exhausted of Draymond", suggesting he's fed up with Draymond Green, his talented but volatile bottle-rocket-without-a-stick?
"When you go through the adversity, it makes things that much sweeter at the end", Kerr said. What, dear reader, do you think coach Steve Kerr is saying right here? "What I said was, I beg to differ with Draymond's approach tonight".
Here's Kerr in his own words.
33% quota in jobs for women if we form govt: Rahul
Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra tweeted for the first time late on Tuesday, over a month after joining Twitter. It was built between 2004 and 2014 during the UPA government.
But Kerr admits the team is frustrated with its inconsistency on the court. Thompson picked a curious time to do so, considering the Warriors had just lost to a Suns team on the back-end of a road back-to-back, who had won just five games on the road all season. Now, as the Warriors navigate their latest bout of adversity in their quest for a three-peat, Kerr finds himself reflecting on those '97-98 Bulls. Stephen Curry is the engine that powers the Warriors and he will need to turn up his play if the team has any hope of ending the season on a high note. After the game, a KNBR reporter tweeted that he heard Durant yell in the hallway, "Stupid a - motherf- game we playing". We all feel it. He wrote "1984.' The title should have been '2012" or so. We've got our work cut out for us but we're still confident because of our track record, because of the banners that we've hung, we're very confident that we can do this again. It is a hard thing that we're trying to accomplish and it gets more hard as you go just based on circumstances. "Everything is filmed. I've decided I'm going to get a giant laminated board with all of my play calls and I'm going to turn into an National Football League coach from here on out". "We've got to build some momentum". You've got to figure out how to survive and thrive in the modern way of life.
Thompson hasn't spoken to the media since his comments on Sunday.
"If you look historically at any team trying to win multiple titles in a row, get to the finals year after year, there's a different vibe", Kerr said.
- Scientists signing petition over 'health dangers' associated with AirPods
- Beckenbauer: It'd be great if Bayern Munich hire Klopp
- Kalank Teaser: A story of eternal love!
- Jung Joon-young: K-pop star quits over secret sex videos
- Is Google giving up on making its own Chrome OS devices?
- Malaysia won't drop case against Vietnamese in Kim killing
- Sarah Sanders spars with CNN’s Jim Acosta over anti-Semitism allegations
- Alleged New York mafia boss shot, killed outside Staten Island home
- Criminal investigation into Facebook deals with Apple, Amazon, Microsoft
- Oil up on reduced US output estimate, stalled Venezuelan exports