The jackpot has been climbing since December 26 when a NY man won the $298.3 million grand prize.
The Powerball jackpot keeps on rising with a prize of almost half a billion dollars.
There were no jackpot winners in Wednesday night's PowerBall drawing, pushing the projected jackpot up to $495 million for Saturday night's drawing.
The winning numbers for Wednesday's drawing were: 18, 36, 45, 47, 69. Those picking the 5 correct white balls will win $1 million, or more if a Power Play is purchased.
One third-prize ticket worth $50,000 was sold in New Jersey at the 7-Eleven store on Huyler Street in South Hackensack.
· There were 1,468,589 tickets sold in the drawing that won at least $4. Powerball: 14. Power Play 3x.
Bloody Sunday: Derry awaits decision on 1972 killings
Linda Nash, the brother of William Nash, a 19-year-old killed on the day, was tearful when she emerged from the hotel. However, that does not mean that we do not have compassion for all those who are affected by our decisions".
The twice-weekly Powerball lottery has gone 21 drawings without a jackpot victor. The Mega Millions jackpot for the March 15 drawing is $40 million.
Powerball is played in 44 states, Washington D.C., the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Powerball draws on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:59 p.m.
Two tickets in NY matched the five white balls but not the Powerball to win $1 million, according to a lottery press release.
A $2 ticket gives you a one in 292.2 million chance at joining the hall of Powerball champions.
- 'Empire' actor Smollett pleads not guilty to lying about Chicago attack
- Watch Phoenix Cup Race Online, On TV
- MLB, MLBPA introduce sweeping rule changes for 2019 and 2020 baseball seasons
- Captain Marvel Joins The Fight Against Thanos In 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer
- Microsoft’s ‘Phantom White’ Xbox controller is gorgeous and available to preorder
- With Warriors surrounded by turmoil, Kerr turns to humor
- Unvaccinated children in Italy banned from preschool under new law
- Prime Minister May Strikes New Brexit Deal - But Will Parliament Approve?
- Local public school board doesn't support cell phone ban
- Malaysia won't drop case against Vietnamese in Kim killing