The pop heartthrob, 25, said he been "struggling a lot" in the candid message, which he posted on Instagram. He paired the caption with a photo from 2016. The men appear to have their heads bowed in prayer, with Justin sporting long, bleached blonde hair and wearing a t-shirt with the late rapper Tupac Shakur on the front. He stands in the middle of Kanye West and manager Scooter Braun. "Hopefully what I'm going through will resonate with you guys". "Been struggling a lot". I always bounce back so I'm not wired just wanted to reach out and ask for [you] guys to pray for me. Bieber, who is reportedly undergoing therapy, has support from his wife Hailey Baldwin, 22, whom he secretly married previous year.
A source told E!
A source revealed back in February that the singer is batting depression and has been having a hard time.
"I got really depressed on tour", he said. "He has been seeking all the help he can get". He has good help around him and is receiving some treatment.
"He is very happy being married to her".
Her go-to essentials are "Bare Minerals' foundation stick, brow gel, some mascara, blush and highlighter". She listens and is always there for him.
With Warriors surrounded by turmoil, Kerr turns to humor
After the game, a KNBR reporter tweeted that he heard Durant yell in the hallway, "Stupid a - motherf- game we playing". You've got to figure out how to survive and thrive in the modern way of life.
But growing up, it was her mom's skin that made her strive for the healthy, glowing skin Hailey is known for now. "He has dealt with depression before and this is not new to her".
Hailey also "knows it's not about her and their marriage is solid", the source added.
Justin Bieber is apparently going through a rough patch. They spent the night together at Bieber's hotel, and emerged just before Noon.
Bieber first opened up about his struggle with depression in February. The acclaimed Canadian singer recently opened up about his personal life and now there are reports that just like his former partner Selena Gomez, he too is reportedly suffering from mental health issues. "I haven't talked about this, and I'm still processing so much stuff that I haven't talked about". The powerful anti-anxiety drug's short-term effects can cause a feeling of euphoria, but like most benzodiazepines, can also worsen depression if taken in the wrong doses.
"One of the big things for me is trusting myself". "I always bounce back so I'm not anxious", he wrote.
- Lori Loughlin allowed to continue filming in Vancouver after bribery indictment
- U.S. Equities Gain With Europe as Pound Advances: Markets Wrap
- Prime Minister May Strikes New Brexit Deal - But Will Parliament Approve?
- Microsoft’s ‘Phantom White’ Xbox controller is gorgeous and available to preorder
- Unvaccinated children in Italy banned from preschool under new law
- Bloody Sunday: Derry awaits decision on 1972 killings
- Apple schedules an event for March 25 at Steve Jobs Theater
- Apple's 30% app store commission unfair, Spotify claims
- Russo Brothers Recruit Tom Holland for Cherry :: Movies :: News :: Tom Holland
- Eden Hazard Determined To Join Real Madrid Following Zidane Return