Samuel Rabin, McGregor's lawyer, confirmed his client did play a role in the altercation, and asserted McGregor plans to cooperate with law enforcement.
The 22-year-old London restaurant manager was trying to capture McGregor on video outside a Miami Beach club at 5am when he said the Mixed Martial Arts fighter approached him.
New footage has emerged of Floyd poking fun at McGregor for getting busted over damaging a fan's phone.
McGregor was arrested by Miami police following an encounter with Ahmed Abdirzak, a United Kingdom man on holiday in Miami. The victim, Ahmed Abdirzak, claims the phone is valued at $1,000. The former UFC champion would later on post bail. The victim subsequently filed a police report in the nearest police station. According to Abdirzak, McGregor appeared to be offering a handshake but ended up grabbing the phone from his hand. Despite being physically damaged, the United Kingdom resident simply wanted the phone back to try and save precious content. After the fight Nurmagomedov jumped the cage and attacked on of McGregor's teammates, while McGregor got into a scuffle with a few of Nurmagomedov's cornermen. The last time McGregor fought was against Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229 on October 6, 2018.
Conor McGregor is among the biggest and the most popular names when it comes to the UFC.
"So what happened was, we see McGregor over there and it was all cool, and what not, and then on the way out, we was just waiting on our vehicle from the valet".
McGregor lost via submission that night but the controversy was the melee that ensued after that match. It will be interesting if he escapes this one.
Microsoft’s ‘Phantom White’ Xbox controller is gorgeous and available to preorder
How does it all work? Anything you want to do on your PC is basically just mirrored through your Xbox One. Your Xbox One should appear as one of the options.
- US consumer prices rose 0.2 percent in February
- Kalank Teaser: A story of eternal love!
- Tucker Carlson's Refusal to Apologize Is the 'Fox News Brand'
- Captain Marvel Joins The Fight Against Thanos In 'Avengers: Endgame' Trailer
- Bloody Sunday: Derry awaits decision on 1972 killings
- Local public school board doesn't support cell phone ban
- Judge refuses to lower R. Kelly's child support payments
- Pound euro exchange rate ROCKETS to 22-month-high after Brexit 'changes'
- Jung Joon-young: K-pop star quits over secret sex videos
- Lori Loughlin allowed to continue filming in Vancouver after bribery indictment