"This will be a fictional story on the lives of Alluri Sitarama Raju and Komaram Bheem". According to the chronicled stories, it is said that both of them were missing for few years before they became the legends and fought for the country. "For nearly a month now they've been dillydallying on whether it's too early to have this press meet but they felt that this was the best way to put an end to rumours and false news", shares a source in the know. Set in 1920s, the film will have a British regime including then culture and lifestyle. The whole film is being mounted on a really large scale, as I don't like anything to be small. It features Jr NTR, Ram Charan and Ajay Devgn in the pivotal roles. While Alia will romance Ram Charan, British actor Daisy Edgar Jones has been paired opposite NTR. I am very excited about this experience and also working in the south for the first time.
Though based on the nationalistic characters, RRR is not a patriotic story and will not have any chauvinistic elements in it. "The estimated budget of the film will be 300 crore", he said, adding the film will be a visual treat.
Meanwhile, Alia will also be seen in "Kalank" which has an ensemble star cast of Madhuri Dixit, Sonakshi Sinha, Varun Dhawan, Kunal Kemmu, Aditya Roy Kapur and Sanjay Dutt in lead roles.
Most Trump Medicare cuts would affect health providers - not seniors, analysis shows
It cuts $845 billion, nearly a trillion dollar cut in Medicare, and nearly a quarter trillion, $240 billion cut in Medicaid. The department's total gross discretionary funding would go down to $44.1 billion in 2020 from this year's $52.8 billion.
The 49-year-old superstar had earlier given the voice overs for the Hindi version of his 2012 Telugu blockbuster "Eega" titled "Makkhi".
Talking on the occasion, producer DVV Danayya confirmed RRR will release worldwide on July 30, 2020 in ten Indian languages.
The title "RRR" is common for all the languages. Owing to the excitement among the fans, the team are inviting suggestions from the people, and will be going forward with it if it is better than what they already have in mind.
- Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool are back where we belong
- Judge refuses to lower R. Kelly's child support payments
- 'What If' Marvel Studios Animated Series In Development For Disney Plus
- These Are the Last Photos NASA's Opportunity Rover Took on Mars
- 'Empire' actor Smollett pleads not guilty to lying about Chicago attack
- Facebook, Instagram suffer outages
- Real Madrid to sign Porto's Militao in 50m euros deal
- Bloody Sunday: Derry awaits decision on 1972 killings
- Conor McGregor faces charges in U.S. over 'altercation'
- Chelsea boss Sarri: Dynamo Kiev pitch a disaster