As you might imagine, her appearance in the trailer is brief, but she's in there, and she's presumably ready to help the Avengers solve their Thanos problem.
There are also new outfits and perhaps most important of all - new haircuts.
But the highlights were two moments: the Avengers suited up in their new suits, which were previously teased in leaked photos, and the when Thor and Captain Marvel interacted. She doesn't move an inch when the hammer arrives and that impresses Thor.
Apple's 30% app store commission unfair, Spotify claims
While Spotify is available for free via Apple , upgrading to its Premium tier service can now only be done via the internet. Spotify said it was forced to "artificially" increase monthly subscriptions for its premium service via the Apple App Store.
We've also got the notable addition of Brie Larson's Captain Marvel, who will make her Avengers debut following her origin story film Captain Marvel-which is in the midst of blowing up the box office.
It finally happened, folks: Marvel has released the second Avengers: Endgame on Thursday with just over a month to go until the fourth installment in the Avengers saga hits theaters. "Hence, Captain Marvel is not releasing in Pakistan", the cinema said in a Facebook post. And on top of that, we get a lovely new poster featuring Captain Marvel and Captain America's new suit! The Russo Brothers reminded us of the horrific summer 2018 and managed to ignite hope in us.
Towards the end of the trailer, we see Steve Rogers, Scott Lang, Clint Barton, Nebula, James Rhodes, Natasha Romanoff and Tony Stark marching at the Avengers facility in brand new white suits. So who knows what the other 2 hours and 40 minutes of Avengers: Endgame could be.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more updates.
- Beto O’Rourke tells Texas TV station he’s running for president
- Scientists signing petition over 'health dangers' associated with AirPods
- Kalank Teaser: A story of eternal love!
- US consumer prices rose 0.2 percent in February
- Beckenbauer: It'd be great if Bayern Munich hire Klopp
- Tucker Carlson's Refusal to Apologize Is the 'Fox News Brand'
- Oil up on reduced US output estimate, stalled Venezuelan exports
- Eye exam detects signs of Alzheimer's disease
- He had a magical night: Messi hails Ronaldo's Champions League hat-trick
- Lori Loughlin allowed to continue filming in Vancouver after bribery indictment