Bloomberg also notes that Apple's first batch of new original movies and TV shows won't arrive until later this year, perhaps putting more pressure on Apple to bring in video from outside networks. We'll have wait to see whether countries outside of the U.S. will get the full suite of shows - new content launches tend to get a bit complicated when it comes to worldwide rights.
As of now, it is still unclear which publishers are onboard Apple's premium News service offering as its 50 percent revenue split demand has left.
The short clip ends with the famous Apple logo and the words "It's show time".
To add fuel to this rumour the invite, sent out by Apple, shows an image of an old-fashioned cinema screen with a countdown clock.
The company is holding a top secret press event on March 25 at the "Mothership" - the Steve Jobs Theatre at its headquarters in Cupertino.
He had a magical night: Messi hails Ronaldo's Champions League hat-trick
Messi's latest double takes his overall record for the season across all competitions to 36 goals in 35 appearances for Barca. Messi bagged a brace, including a cheeky panenka penalty, and two assists as he bossed the game in typical fashion.
Sources previously told Reuters that the company is targeting April for the launch of a streaming television service that will likely include subscription TV service.
The TV streaming service will only be announced by Apple during the event, with its actual launch still a few months away. Its Apple-produced content will be free to Apple device owners, while the subscription "channels" (such as HBO in the US) that sit next to it in Apple's TV app will allow users to subscribe to them.
The event is scheduled to take place March 25, at 10 a.m. PT.
- Tucker Carlson's Refusal to Apologize Is the 'Fox News Brand'
- Beckenbauer: It'd be great if Bayern Munich hire Klopp
- Android Q Beta Ready for Pixel Phones
- Is Google giving up on making its own Chrome OS devices?
- Kalank Teaser: A story of eternal love!
- Aaron Finch Praises Australia After "Unbelievable" Series Win Against India
- Alleged New York mafia boss shot, killed outside Staten Island home
- Lori Loughlin allowed to continue filming in Vancouver after bribery indictment
- Apple's 30% app store commission unfair, Spotify claims
- Eye exam detects signs of Alzheimer's disease