Djokovic said. "But it just happens, one of those days". The unseeded German knocked off the five-time tournament champion 6-4, 6-4.
A year before that in Indian Wells, Kohlschreiber celebrated his 400th match win. Her triumph in Australia made her No 1 for the first time, but her time at the top has been rocky. Winning back-to-back Grand Slam titles has accelerated her maturity, sustaining her through a coaching transition from Sascha Bajin to Jermaine Jenkins. "Miami is the next tournament singles-wise for me". "I must admit I was thinking about it. but it's part of our world, and we just have to bounce back very quickly". "I hope I get the chance to go for 500".
He will play 19-year-old Canadian Denis Shapovalov, the 24th seed who beat 10th-seeded Croatian Marin Cilic 6-4, 6-2.
'Overall it's not been easy playing Stan, ' Federer said.
"To be honest, I don't enjoy losing, especially in a tournament like this, a tournament where I have had plenty of success in the past", Djokovic said. "Completely different conditions today: Ball bounces much higher. I did a lot of things well", said Nadal, adding that despite his lopsided record over Schwartzman he considered the Argentine a formidable opponent, citing tough matches against him at the Australian Open and Roland Garros. "He deserved to win".
What's next for Brexit after PM May's latest defeat?
May's warning in a tweet, saying: "Today is our Hotel California moment". "In politics, sometimes you get a second chance. In his legal advice on the revised deal, Cox said the risk of this has been reduced, but not eliminated.
"It's a very special moment", Kohlschreiber said. 'I know from that point on it's going to be a very interesting match'.
Djokovic and Fognini then failed to serve out for the opener as Rojer and Tecau won the 10th game on a deciding point to make it all tied at 5-5. Djokovic returned about an hour after his loss for their match.
Venus Williams booked a last-eight clash with Angelique Kerber as she recorded a 6-4 6-4 win over Mona Barthel, and was pleased with her performance. In Kitzbuhel, he has a 18-9 match record (.667) - and on his most recent tournament appearance in 2018, he played a match on his wedding day.
He will play Serbia's Filip Krajinovic next after Krajinovic, ranked 113, beat 15th seed Daniil Medvedev 6-3 6-2.
- India captain Kohli slams inconsistent DRS after Australia defeat
- A 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Sequel Is Apparently Very Much On The Cards
- Google Allo shuts down today. Here's how to save your chats
- Gmail users around the world unable to send emails
- Shane Warne predicts David Warner to be World Cup's best player
- Amid US Pressure, Iran's Rouhani Visits Iraq in Bid to Expand Influence
- PM Theresa May faces challenge despite securing key Brexit changes
- Mitt Romney blows out his birthday candles differently than you do
- Many children feared dead as three-storey building reportedly collapses in Lagos
- Scientists are one step closer to reviving woolly mammoths