Facing issues in accessing/using some of the Google services properly?
Google has issued a statement at 1:53pm saying, "We're investigating reports of an issue with Gmail".
The G Suite Status Dashboard notes that Gmail and Google Drive users are seeing a lot of "error messages, high latency, and/or other unexpected behavior". We'll be updating the post when we learn out more.
Honda expected to recall an estimated one million older-model cars
The chemical can deteriorate when exposed to high temperatures and humidity, blowing apart a metal canister and hurling shrapnel. Honda announced the automaker will close its only plant in Britain but said the decision was not related to Brexit.
Google said it was aware of "an issue with Google Drive" starting at 7:53 p.m. According to the site DownDetector, the majority affected customers are experiencing log-in errors while others are having problems with attachments and receiving messages.
As of 1pm, the issues were still continuing for some users. So far, about 47 per cent of the complaints are difficulty in sending emails. "Check your network and try again". It's an internal outage affecting Gmail users everywhere. "Message could not be sent".
- North Koreans Just Voted-but Not for Kim Jong Un
- Android Q beta will be on even more phones than Pie
- Colombia Plane Crashes, No Survivors
- Arnold Palmer Invitational: Molinari wins 3rd PGA event
- Trump 'denies calling Tim Cook Tim Apple' despite footage
- Cristiano Ronaldo believes he'll score a hat-trick to eliminate Atletico Madrid
- Sci-Fi Series 'Orphan Black' Is Reportedly Copping A Follow-Up Feat. New Clones
- Buffalo Bills set to sign free agent WR John Brown
- Giants trade Odell Beckham to Browns in shocker
- Vikings lose free agent Sheldon Richardson to the Browns