The album arrives eight months after the septet completed much-acclaimed "Love Yourself" album trilogy last summer.
The group's last two albums debuted atop the South Korean and U.S. charts.
The group topped the Billboard 200 main albums chart twice for the album trilogy previous year.
What's next for Brexit after PM May's latest defeat?
May's warning in a tweet, saying: "Today is our Hotel California moment". "In politics, sometimes you get a second chance. In his legal advice on the revised deal, Cox said the risk of this has been reduced, but not eliminated.
Pre-orders for the album will be available beginning Wednesday.
The album can be preordered through Big Hit Entertainment's official website. Where do you go after two No. 1 albums and a sold-out stadium tour? The original comeback for BTS was initially scheduled to begin in May, but that start date has been pushed to an earlier date. RM, Jin, SUGA, j-hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook are about to find out.
Following the release, the group will embark on their BTS World Tour: "Love Yourself: Speak Yourself" tour, commencing on August 25 in South Korea, before reaching the U.S.in September. BTS have nearly completed the work on their new album and soon they will start filming an MV.
The group's extended tour will kick off in Los Angeles on May 4.
- Amid US Pressure, Iran's Rouhani Visits Iraq in Bid to Expand Influence
- Fast Facts About the World Wide Web on Its 30th Birthday
- Sci-Fi Series 'Orphan Black' Is Reportedly Copping A Follow-Up Feat. New Clones
- Israeli Police Scuffles with Muslims at Jerusalem's al-Aqsa Compound
- Hollywood actresses among dozens indicted in $25m U.S. college scam
- Shane Warne predicts David Warner to be World Cup's best player
- Apple Announces Services Event for March 25
- Google Allo shuts down today. Here's how to save your chats
- Dow Jones down after second Brexit vote defeat
- New Zealand PM Ardern backs students striking for climate action