John McDonnell, the shadow chancellor, promised a "mammoth listening exercise" to placate critics in the party, but Mr Corbyn said only that he was "disappointed" that MPs had quit.
Britain's main opposition Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn speaks during the annual conference of the EEF manufacturers organisation at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre in London, Tuesday Feb. 19, 2019.
In a letter posted on Twitter, Ryan accused the Labour Party of being "infected" with "anti-Jewish racism" since Corbyn became its leader in 2015.
With NEW MUSIC: Jonas Brothers Reuniting
Now, they're eying a comeback under the name JONAS . "If a reunion is really gonna happen I will be the happiest man on earth". The Jonas Brothers formed in 2005 and reached peak fame with their roles in Disney's Camp Rock with Demi Lovato .
His concern is that if more Labour MPs are not given a voice in their party, they will follow the seven refuseniks out the door.
Speaking to the Press Association at an enterprise project on Monday, before MPs confirmed the split, Mr Khan blamed the Conservative Party for "the chaotic Brexit process", but admitted Labour has been "shockingly poor" at dealing with antisemitism.
The breakaway lawmakers hope to gain members from among disgruntled pro-Europeans in both the Labour and Conservative parties.
- Watch Francis Ngannou Knock Out Cain Velasquez In Just 26 Seconds
- Huaweis P30 flagship smartphone series scheduled to launch on March 26th
- Syria: Allies to storm Isis stronghold in civilian rescue
- Amazon aims to use renewable energy to cut its carbon footprint
- Chinese "Ivory Queen" sentenced by Tanzanian court to 15 years for smuggling
- Surfer flown to hospital after being bitten by shark in Byron Bay
- Top 10 MLB Free Agents Still Available
- 'Slow' Holmes wins in LA as Scott tumbles
- Fatalities in early-morning house fire in Halifax
- Malaysian hitman accused of killing Mongolian model faces deportation from Australia