Thanks to Axios, we now know that President Trump spends most of his work day in executive time, tending to his Twitter account, talking on the phone and watching TV. So one can imagine the torture that must come from having access to this awesome machine - which allows the user to play a virtual round at the world's finest real and imagined courses - but simply not having the free time to use it.
The system was reportedly installed in his personal White House quarters during the last few weeks. As the Post notes, Trump isn't the first president to bring his preferred hobby to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue: Eisenhower installed a putting green; Nixon, a bowling alley; and Obama, a basketball court in addition to the older simulator.
Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered Arrives Next Month
Ubisoft have announced that Assassin's Creed III Remastered will be released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on March 29. The game is not going to arrive on Nintendo Switch, we don't know why Ubisoft is skipping the Nintendo Switch.
After the shutdown, the President golfed at his Florida club earlier this month with Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus.
The Post estimated Mr Trump had played golf about 139 times as President, mostly at one of the 16 golf courses he owns in the USA and overseas.
Golf courses have also been a signature part of Trump's career as an hotelier.
- Dua Lipa very subtly calls out Grammy President in her acceptance speech
- Diana Ross gives emotional Grammys performance
- Breaking Bad movie is a direct sequel, to premiere on Netflix
- At least 41 killed in Iran bombing on Revolutionary Guard personnel bus
- Reddit raises $300 million in finance round led by China's Tencent
- NASA officially says goodbye to its Mars rover, Opportunity
- Equine flu confirmed at elite private school as outbreak spreads
- Big For Israel: Netanyahu Praises 'Excellent Meeting' With Omani Foreign Minister
- NASA set up permanent moon base
- Williams unveils new title sponsor and striking livery for FW42