Spyro fans had their hopes dashed a year ago, with no sign that the developer had even attempted to port its Reignited Trilogy to the Nintendo Switch.
Nintendo Everything received tips about a GameStop Germany listing for a Switch version of the collection, which now shows an August 16 release date. However, the post has since been taken down, but not before fans took plenty of screenshots of the supposed flub. Although information on the Switch version of the game has leaked in the past, we haven't heard about it since lasts July.
Spyro Reignited Trilogy includes remakes of Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Compare Mercedes' new W10 and last year's vehicle
Mercedes has already run its W10 on track today (Wednesday) at Silverstone for a shakedown that is being held behind closed doors. Ex-Force India racer Esteban Ocon will act as back-up to the pair after missing out on a 2019 race seat.
Nintendo's hand-held console has been rumored to be acquiring the classic purple dragon Spyro.
Spyro Reignited Trilogy released on Xbox One and PS4 in November 2018, but there was no announcement of a Switch release. So things are looking up for Spyro's Switch fans. This collection contains the first three original Spyro games that had made their way exclusively onto the first PlayStation home console starting in 1998.
Spyro Reignited Trilogy is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Bezos’ investigators conclude mistress’ brother is source behind leak
- Skopje notifies United Nations of name change
- Dua Lipa very subtly calls out Grammy President in her acceptance speech
- Gary Neville praises PSG performance and rates Man Utd's chance of progressing
- ‘Frozen 2’ Teaser: Disney Unveils First Look At Sequel
- Dortmund's flight delayed as Jadon Sancho forgets his passport
- Richard Gere, 69, wife welcome baby boy
- Breaking Bad movie is a direct sequel, to premiere on Netflix
- Diana Ross gives emotional Grammys performance
- Frozen 2 trailer drops and things look unsafe for Elsa and Anna