The Knicks tried to find a trade partner for Kanter by the February 7 deadline, but no luck. Excited to meet me new teammates, coaches, staff and most importantly the fans. "Let's go Rip City".
It has been an eventful season for the Turkish Kanter, who also has verbally jabbed with Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the president of Turkey.
A gifted interior scorer and tenacious rebounder, Kanter gives the Blazers a reliable interior scoring threat off the bench they've lacked this season.
Compare Mercedes' new W10 and last year's vehicle
Mercedes has already run its W10 on track today (Wednesday) at Silverstone for a shakedown that is being held behind closed doors. Ex-Force India racer Esteban Ocon will act as back-up to the pair after missing out on a 2019 race seat.
Kanter had fallen out of the Knicks' rotation, losing his starting spot after just five games, as the Knicks pile up the losses and prioritize their younger players.
In 44 games this season, Enes Kanter is averaging 14.0 points, 10.5 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. He averaged 9.4 points and 6.2 rebounds in 17.9 minutes during the 2015-16 Western Conference playoffs, helping the Thunder reach the Western Conference finals.
The Blazers are 33-23, tied with the Houston Rockets for fourth in the Western Conference entering Wednesday's games.
Kanter chose Portland over the Los Angeles Lakers and several other teams. This is a really solid addition for the Blazers, who now have Kanter, Jusuf Nurkić, Meyers Leonard and Jake Layman manning the front court.
- Trump Installs $50000 Golf Simulator in the White House
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered Arrives Next Month
- Diana Ross gives emotional Grammys performance
- Dortmund's flight delayed as Jadon Sancho forgets his passport
- Meghan Markle Is Glowing in Latest Outing With Prince Harry
- NASA set up permanent moon base
- At least 41 killed in Iran bombing on Revolutionary Guard personnel bus
- NASA officially says goodbye to its Mars rover, Opportunity
- Justin Bieber seeking treatment for depression
- Skopje notifies United Nations of name change