"Justin seems down and exhausted", they added. She loves him with all of her heart, and just wants him to be happy, so it hurts to see him struggling.
A source even told the outlet that they are very happy together but that Bieber is dealing with something mentally. The singer is supposedly getting treatment at the moment, but there is no doubt that his model wife's care also helps a lot. "He seems confident he will feel better soon".
"He wants to be the best possible husband for Hailey", a source close to Bieber previously told PEOPLE. The source adds that he "struggles a lot with the idea of fame - being followed, having his every move stalked by fans, cameras in his face". He further revealed how he feels the writers are only wanting to get something out of him so that the same can be used against him. We've been working through stuff.
They exchanged legal vows in September at a New York City courthouse, but have not yet had a religious ceremony. In October, she filed to trademark her married name and officially changed her name on Instagram in November. Hailey is very supportive - Justin is very open about that Hailey does nothing but help him. "My mum always said to treat women with respect".
Justin Bieber is doing all he can to conquer his mental health.
Gary Neville praises PSG performance and rates Man Utd's chance of progressing
The balls forward from Nemanja Matic, crosses from Ashley Young and surges from Pogba were all dealt with. Manchester United played at home and had one shot on goal in a Champions League match.
"Just thinking about music stresses me out".
"I believe that God blessed me with Hailey as a result. All good, everyone still knows you're a Baldwin.' It's true!"
The report however made it clear that the depression has nothing to do with his wife.
Bieber himself insisted on seeking treatment, a decision which Baldwin fully supports.
"I got really depressed on tour", he recalled of canceling the final 14 shows of his Purpose World Tour.
"I haven't talked about this, and I'm still processing so much stuff that I haven't talked about", he told Vogue. "I was lonely. I needed some time". Now that he's got a healthy relationship and is seeking help for himself, there's no telling what's in store when he's ready to reclaim the spotlight. However, if you or someone else is in danger or endangering others, call 111.
- NY murder: Venezuela man arrested after woman found in suitcase
- Joe Root's retort was natural, organic and rather wonderful
- Dortmund's flight delayed as Jadon Sancho forgets his passport
- Bebe Rexha Stuns In Monsoori Dress At 2019 Grammys: See The Look
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy may hit Nintendo Switch this summer
- ‘Frozen 2’ Teaser: Disney Unveils First Look At Sequel
- Diana Ross gives emotional Grammys performance
- Defense Intelligence Agency report aims to educate public on space security
- Bezos’ investigators conclude mistress’ brother is source behind leak
- Williams unveils new title sponsor and striking livery for FW42