However, assuming it follows a similar schedule to the original game, we can probably expect The Division 2 open beta to begin later this month - early March at the latest. This trial period will be available across all of the game's platforms: PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Plus, if you didn't get a chance this past weekend, it means everyone can sample the game before it launches in March.
Plea to Thieves: Please Water the $90K Bonsai
Thieves in Japan have stolen seven bonsai trees from one couple, prompting a plea on social media. Bonsai trees can live for generations and are often handed down between family members.
Thank you and see you all again soon in Washington, D.C.! We also saw a hefty portion of the main campaign recently and found that the new gadgets and equipment in this sequel were satisfying to use. As with most beta tests, it suffered from a few bugs, but developer Massive Entertainment did its best to push out updates to improve the experience for players. In a clip captured by Reddit user TiniestBuckle, one of the devs is heard to say "we're going to fix that for the open beta" when addressing an issue now in the game. The open beta will end on March 4th and even though Ubisoft has not stated anything additional yet, we are pretty sure that its build will be identical to the one used for the Private Beta. If you'd like to pre-order the game ahead of that time, you can do so over on Amazon.
- Calgary Flames player's teeth fly out during game
- Mark Clattenburg argues Ashley Young’s challenge on Angel Di Maria was acceptable
- Retail inflation softens to 19-month low of 2.05% in January
- Jail nurse accused of poisoning husband reportedly wanted to marry inmate
- Next OnePlus smartphone to bring 5G, optimisation for PUBG-like games
- Police say detective killed by friendly fire
- Kamala Harris Has Smoked Weed And Wants To Legalize It
- Apple to announce a new subscription-focused service on March 25th
- Chrome Gets A Handful of Official Themes
- Teenager with anti-vax mum gets vaccinated on his 18th birthday