Additionally, by reserving the Galaxy S10 before its announcement, Samsung will automatically send you a $50 credit to spend on accessories after the phone is purchased. Samsung introduced this kind of a display with its Galaxy A8s in China, and has called it the "Infinity-O" display.
This is unlikely to be much of a surprise considering this is a new Samsung Galaxy S device, but the reserve page also seems to largely confirm the device will be sold unlocked, as well as made available through all the major carriers in the U.S., including AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular and Verizon.
With the exception of Galaxy S10+ which will have a wider pill-shaped hole for dual front-cameras, S10 and S10 Lite will only get one camera at the front.
New York Gov. Cuomo to urge Trump to rethink tax changes
Cuomo said the cap is prompting wealthy residents to flee NY and contributing to a recent drop of more than $2 billion in tax receipts.
It's also worth noting that $550 is a high amount for a trade-in which is worth taking as an indicator that this will most likely be an expensive smartphone in general.
Specifically, you'll spot the supple Leather Case and the LED View Cover for the new Samsung phones.
Samsung will be launching its newest flagships Galaxy S10 series smartphones on February 20, 2019, at its Galaxy UNPACKED event in San Francisco. For the Galaxy S10e, it comes with an additional Canary Yellow option, while the 12GB RAM Galaxy S10+ is offered only in Luxurious Ceramic Black and Ceramic White.
Across the board, all three models will be powered by an Exynos 9820 processor and it comes with at least 6GB of RAM.
The leaked cover for the "Galaxy S10e" includes a gap for the power button - further evidence that this version of the range will have a fingerprint reader on the side of the device. For specific markets like the US, Samsung will be utilising Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 855.
- Michael Jordan: Six championships harder than streaks
- Next OnePlus smartphone to bring 5G, optimisation for PUBG-like games
- Can Solskjaer inspire Manchester United to another Champions League comeback?
- Police say detective killed by friendly fire
- Jennifer Lopez Passionately Rejects Grammy Motown Backlash
- Teenager with anti-vax mum gets vaccinated on his 18th birthday
- Anthem live action short film coming from director Neill Blomkamp
- McConnell: Yes, We'll Be Voting on the Green New Deal
- North and South Korea Want to Host the 2032 Olympics Together
- Jail nurse accused of poisoning husband reportedly wanted to marry inmate